Top Diesel- Bowling Green

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
for those of you who dont know, Greg Houge (COMP461) and Keating Machine will be there. If any of you want to see something reallllllllly cool, I suggest attending. I got a chance to see Keating run at Indy last year, and it was a sight. Greg has a new bullet in his truck that made 1128 HP on an engine dyno with a single turbo....it is gonna be Mad fast

And, because I doubted that Greg would come play, I get to wear a COMP461 RULES Tee-Shirt for a while Saturday :lolly:

I heard they are racing for pink slips LOL LOL J/K

They are actually racing best 2 out of 3 runs.

Sheila

Atleast Keaton has a Chevy body, so i have to root for him. IIRC he doesn't run the bottle, right?

Right Keating is on diesel with water..... COMP461 is driving that ride you saw this month in Diesel Power

Not for this Outlaw event. But we're closing in. Body is a week away. (I went with the 2006) And I am really leaning on using a Chromoly fabricated rear.I havnt decided on using std housing ends or just bite the bullet and go with a 'Floater' set-up. I origonally wanted a MW 11" Modular- but that's Waaaaay out of the budget. Keep in mind this is a ground up build- not a converted ex-gasser. We will be at a frantic pace once she gets back to my shop. Hopefully make some of the events this year.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. that might be a stretch.... We gonna push as hard as we can to make a showing sometime this year.

Getting some sponsorship help would defineatly speed up the process though-LOL I aint workin with cubic dollars here. But I have a danged good start....:woohoo:

Last edited:
You guys are killing me. My biggest show of the year is the same weekend as Bowling Green. Keating will be there with bells on. I wish I could tell you all the stuff going on at the shop....however, it would be my last post here :banned:

Eric...I think we can make it to the Aug show. Dates appear open for both of us and the wife will be out of town.

Back