So. Cal Pull - June 14th - Who is in?

Thanks everyone for a great event. Wind wasnt too bad and it wasnt too hot out either. I have it on good authority I am going to learn to drive the pull truck. Its a goal but end of the year. All in all good turn out, and I hope this opens the door for future events at the fairgrounds.

Yeah congrats to the 2wd Duramax who pulled 260ft at 30 inches hitch height also! Good showing. Overall a good event for a first time deal, weather was nice and not too hot, some issues such as Pangela's deal (sorry that sucks) and the Dow's 1st gen didn't light the charger. Nick didn't light until about 1/2 track and it looked like he was dragging the brakes to get her spooled. Cool event, hope it gets bigger next year!!

Yeah congrats to the 2wd Duramax who pulled 260ft at 30 inches hitch height also! Good showing. Overall a good event for a first time deal, weather was nice and not too hot, some issues such as Pangela's deal (sorry that sucks) and the Dow's 1st gen didn't light the charger. Nick didn't light until about 1/2 track and it looked like he was dragging the brakes to get her spooled. Cool event, hope it gets bigger next year!!

thanks (260' 2wd guy)

sorry didnt get to meet you..

lawreance (wannadmaxsub) was nice enough to let me drive his truck never head what i got.

one of the event guys said they were talking about doing it during the fair in august.. dont know how that is goiing to work out.. lot of events going on nation wide

Great event and great job by all those who were involved in making it happen Betty, Criag etc... it was a good call to piggy back this on to the Thunder on the Lot event and it's for the kids to boot : ) thanks for the hospitality.

I am glad we finished the truck in time to make it down and debut it at this event I had a blast. We did loose two tiires on the way down Friday evening but hey I got that recooped in the form of CASH !!!! via prize money.

Angie, sorry about the truck perhaps your right the hot dog did it :) your welcome for the short ride and you might consider carring a sports bra in your spare parts box :hehe:

BBD

Angie, sorry about the truck perhaps your right the hot dog did it :) your welcome for the short ride and you might consider carring a sports bra in your spare parts box :hehe:

BBD

the winershietly dog... the extra 50hp that broke the truck :bang

glad you got home angela

Great event and great job by all those who were involved in making it happen Betty, Criag etc... it was a good call to piggy back this on to the Thunder on the Lot event and it's for the kids to boot : ) thanks for the hospitality.

I am glad we finished the truck in time to make it down and debut it at this event I had a blast. We did loose two tiires on the way down Friday evening but hey I got that recooped in the form of CASH !!!! via prize money.

BBD

LOL dude... you need some shocks or something in your truck lol, that's a wild ride. And I'm getting you some silicone or duct tape to seal up the pressurization whistle LOL

Yeah... it was the hot dog alright, the hot dog that was driving it LOL

the winershietly dog... the extra 50hp that broke the truck :bang

glad you got home angela

LOL it was an extra 100hp dude. get it right, that

Thanks Craig for doing you great job as ever. Scott the new paint jobs looks great!

I actually broke my TC just before putting it on the trailer to go to the event..hence i couldn't get more than 800RPM out of it trying to stall it up.. oh yeah then the tranny short shifted the 1-2 which didnt help :)

but i was nice to see everyone again! sorry you couldn't make it tom.. if it makes you feel any better i had to drive in your trucks ruts :)

Nick... lol if your truck did that well and it was broke... we're all in trouble when Conspiracy Theory's bring's his A-game... Well I'm not in trouble, thank God, I'm not in your class LOL

Thanks Craig for doing you great job as ever. Scott the new paint jobs looks great!

I actually broke my TC just before putting it on the trailer to go to the event..hence i couldn't get more than 800RPM out of it trying to stall it up.. oh yeah then the tranny short shifted the 1-2 which didnt help :)

but i was nice to see everyone again! sorry you couldn't make it tom.. if it makes you feel any better i had to drive in your trucks ruts :)

Driving in my trucks ruts is never fun, I hope your bumpstops are'nt bent.....:hehe:

-Tom

Great event Craig and Betty! Wish I could have stayed longer but the wife was hounding me to get home and I had no time to wish everyone well until the next event. Seemed like a great turn out, good place to have such an event and the track was holding up well. Hope we have another next year and I will definately be there with my truck this time.

Joe

Back