P pump 24v injectors and delivery valves

2002P-PUMP24V

Im in the process of getting my truck running and was wondering which delivery valves would be the most street friendly for my application and injectors... I have a high tech turbo 66/71/16 on the way and was thinking like 90 or 150 hp injectors? Whats your guys input?

For a street truck I prefer 181's. I have heard good things about Weston's cut dv's too as far as street manners and I plan to try a set one day. Stay away from full cuts.

For a street truck I prefer 181's. I have heard good things about Weston's cut dv's too as far as street manners and I plan to try a set one day. Stay away from full cuts.

181's are nice. I run Westons comp dv's and am very happy with them. They make more power than 024's and smoke less.

I like the ones I got from Rob on here compared to the .020 ones it had in it. Also I would say those injectors would be fine. I had 7x12 in mine and it was too much fuel for DD.

Not sure really I just tried a set that a friend let me try out and they ran a lot better than what I had.

I am not that worried about the data I only care about how they work. If they work great if not I will try something else.

I wouldn't run a smaller injector than a 150 with the 66
I think the turbine housing is a little big it will make the 66 a bigger pig on the street.
I like the 181 for street use

I wouldn't run a smaller injector than a 150 with the 66
I think the turbine housing is a little big it will make the 66 a bigger pig on the street.
I like the 181 for street use

Depends on how the pump is setup. I currently have a 66 and its a full 65psi at half throttle with 150s..

Depends on how the pump is setup. I currently have a 66 and its a full 65psi at half throttle with 150s..

I agree 150 will work with a 66 and pump setup is a key part of drive-ability with any setup. but it be comes some what pointless to put 66 on a truck with set 90's

I like the ones I got from Rob on here compared to the .020 ones it had in it. Also I would say those injectors would be fine. I had 7x12 in mine and it was too much fuel for DD.

7x.012s are very drivable with my VP, maybe pull some fuel out down low?

7x.012s are very drivable with my VP, maybe pull some fuel out down low?

Had the plate slid back all the way. the starwheel and preboost down to where it was just enough to take off from a stop. It drove just fine in Texas for Tyler but when I got it up here in the Midwest it was harder to drive and control the egts

Back