Wanted Reflexxion Cowl Induction Hood for 01 Ram

AOsipower

Looking for a Cowl Induction Hood for 01 Ram. Anything from 94-01 should fit. Would prefer black in color.
Thanks

I have 2 reflextion hoods for 94-02 Both are new with slight blems. 1 is a regular cowl, the other is cowl with air duct in cowl. also have a cowl for a 3rd gen. $250.00. the one 2nd gen might be spoken for.

scot

I have 2 reflextion hoods for 94-02 Both are new with slight blems. 1 is a regular cowl, the other is cowl with air duct in cowl. also have a cowl for a 3rd gen. $250.00. the one 2nd gen might be spoken for.

scot

Scot
I am definitely interested, do you have pictures, I have the money just looking for a good price. What does "slight blems" mean? Scratches, dents? Are they already painted or just primed?
Let me know, very interested,
Thanks Alex

Shouldnt this be under the WANTED section and not the FOR SALE section???

I have seen quite a few wanted ads here, I personally believe they get more views (6 replys in a few hours!) if it bothers you Im sorry, just trying to find one soon. Again I didnt want to make anyone mad, just trying to get people to see it.
Mods if this is a big deal can you stick it in WANTED for me.
Thanks,
Alex

scot

Sent you a pm earlier, want first dibs on the 2nd gen hoods.
Thanks,
Alex

Back