i peeled the pillar decal off

use fishing line behind the badges to get em off..then take the glue off with the eraser....on my turck..the paint underneath the pillars is now the best paint on the truck! dammit...just saw it back and forth and the badges come right off. for me the heat gun thng was a waste of time.

IMAG0095_1_1_1_1_1_1_1-1.jpg
use fishing line behind the badges to get em off..then take the glue off with the eraser....on my turck..the paint underneath the pillars is now the best paint on the truck! dammit...just saw it back and forth and the badges come right off. for me the heat gun thng was a waste of time.

No holes or nothing behind these right?

that what mine looks like now..same color too. black rims/ranchhands...if only i had a dually....im keeping that little black moulding on the doors. wish my paint was as nice as bre's
i dont know whats behind the badges on a 3rd gen..but theres alotta guys debadgeing them so ...idk tho.

that what mine looks like now..same color too. black rims/ranchhands...if only i had a dually....im keeping that little black moulding on the doors. wish my paint was as nice as bre's
i dont know whats behind the badges on a 3rd gen..but theres alotta guys debadgeing them so ...idk tho.

I'm also leaving the door molding for the simple fact of people with other doors. Lol I wish I could pull those too.
On a side note, my paint isn't that nice especially my freakin rear fenders. You look at those wrong and they get scratched and are rather dull.

My tailgate is also cleaned off
ta6a5e3y.jpg

Last edited:
my paint is so faded its gonna be rusting soon...paint next summer when the ranching slows down. winter is our busy season with hay and feed. paintjobs aint cheap..gotta do the dash soon too

my paint is so faded its gonna be rusting soon...paint next summer when the ranching slows down. winter is our busy season with hay and feed. paintjobs aint cheap..gotta do the dash soon too

I'd love to repaint mine but it won't be cheap because I won't have anything but the best done. Right now though this is in good enough shape, I'm more worried about getting s10 done.

Just so you know, if the two sided tape has started to peel off (un-noticeable) and has let water in behind it, it will rust. I ended up having to wet sand down and buff out in three stages on my doors because they had "surface" rust on the doors because the badges had been holding water and dirt and such.

Just so you know, if the two sided tape has started to peel off (un-noticeable) and has let water in behind it, it will rust. I ended up having to wet sand down and buff out in three stages on my doors because they had "surface" rust on the doors because the badges had been holding water and dirt and such.

Ah man mine prolly will be like that. That's something to look forward to...

Only badge I have left on mine is the ram head on the grill. Truck is a black 07 so I had some ghosting where the badges were. Little polishing compound and its not near as noticeable now.

A8EF40A0-B496-48AA-80AB-E3E94451A38D-20046-00000EB76711BD50_zps48426d22.jpg

9091FDEC-20E3-4306-A337-DCFA6471880D-17386-00000CCA5BA65B52_zpsb1c7e27d.jpg

Only badge I have left on mine is the ram head on the grill. Truck is a black 07 so I had some ghosting where the badges were. Little polishing compound and its not near as noticeable now.

A8EF40A0-B496-48AA-80AB-E3E94451A38D-20046-00000EB76711BD50_zps48426d22.jpg

9091FDEC-20E3-4306-A337-DCFA6471880D-17386-00000CCA5BA65B52_zpsb1c7e27d.jpg

Did you tint your taillights to, or did you buy aftermarket?

Back