Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > EFI Live Tuning Discussion (Cummins)
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 01:31 PM   #1
12valve

Name: 12valve
Title: Diesel Boy
Member`s Gallery
Couple Autocal questions

I bought an autcal from Anarchy

1 Can i program a 06-07 cummins with it like it comes out of the box?

Can I turn it back to stock without leaving a trace and use the same autocal on a different truck, Or do I need a new licence? Got two trucks I wanna try it on.

CAN autocal do dpf delete on a 2008 6.7? it's going to be used in Mexico, it's not illegal here.

thanks

Old 06-03-2014, 01:53 PM   #2
IdahoRob

Name: IdahoRob
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
1. yes if it was set-up to do so, it's plug and play. I can be configured if it wasn't done before shipping.
2. truck can be put back to stock, but will need another vin license to tune another truck.
3. efi tuning can do this and then loaded into the autocal.

"Max'd Out" SoCal Engine, Randy's Trans, DDP 9.36@154 MPH SS legal trim.

Old 06-04-2014, 07:05 PM   #3
EFI Support

Name: EFI Support
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12valve View Post
I bought an autcal from Anarchy

1 Can i program a 06-07 cummins with it like it comes out of the box?
That would depend which setup configuration Anarchy chooses to use.

Quote:
Can I turn it back to stock without leaving a trace and use the same autocal on a different truck, Or do I need a new licence? Got two trucks I wanna try it on.
Resetting to stock does not make the license available for use on another vehicle as a traditional handheld would. Anarchy would need to create you an unique file requiring a second license for a subsequent vehicle. You would need to discuss with them at what cost.

Quote:
CAN autocal do dpf delete on a 2008 6.7? it's going to be used in Mexico, it's not illegal here.

thanks
Your device can can license up to 8 different supported vehicles, however only your tuner can create tunes. Given your 06-07 is a 5.9L and the vehicle here is a 6.7L depending on the setup configuration from Anarchy you may have to reconfigure your device to do so. We support 15-20 unique controllers, it's common for AutoCal tuners only to enable the specific controller(s) you require at initial purchase. You can add further support, but it does require some reconfiguration.

You'd need to speak with Anarchy regarding the specific costs, and setup requirements of their device.

You should consider your purchase as the Anarchy handheld tuner rather than an EFILive product. Anarchy controls which features are activated and their FlashScan device is the only device that can provide you with tuning services. They are also responsible for your support requirements given the multiple setup options, and the unique services they sell with the device.

Cheers
Cindy

Download EFILive software (for free)

2006-2016 DODGE CUMMINS
2001-2016 DURAMAX 6.6L
2014-2016 DURAMAX 2.8L

Custom Tuning Software NOW AVAILABLE

Old 06-06-2014, 01:44 PM   #4
12valve

Name: 12valve
Title: Diesel Boy
Member`s Gallery