Texas Diesel Spring Nationals

Is there any kind of schedule? Curious what's happening. We were gonna come in later Friday and TNT and be there saturday. But is there racing ( like actual classes, not grudge races) on Friday night?

Pretty sure it says TNT Friday. Not sure on the sled, but they may have a brush pull or exhibitions on friday for that also. I'm going to try to do some TNT Friday of possible.

Friday night is just going to be test n tune. The actual event will be Saturday at 10 am. No sled pull Friday night.

We will be pulling Friday night approx 9pm....

We are working out the details and our plans have not changed...

Will post more soon, thanks!
:woohoo:

*By the way who is duramax_lly?

Last edited:
Is there any kind of schedule? Curious what's happening. We were gonna come in later Friday and TNT and be there saturday. But is there racing ( like actual classes, not grudge races) on Friday night?

We will post all details ASAP....Buck and I are new to this 2 day thing, lol!

*Pulling Friday night is for competition!

I know we will be able to get some TNT time early Friday, on the track, don't be to late gates open at 4:30pm Friday.

Give us a couple of more days so we can iron out details with Ron, thanks!
:nos:

Last edited:
Hopefully I'll have my slicks and cal tracs on by then and a few oter things and maybe try and make a few passes

We will be pulling Friday night approx 9pm....

We are working out the details and our plans have not changed...

Will post more soon, thanks!
:woohoo:

*By the way who is duramax_lly?

That's just what I figured because last year and the year before I don't remember any sled pulls Friday night. I'm a Lone Ranger. I just go race and go home.

hey micah, are the racing classes on saturday the same as usual?

brackets, QD, unlimited?

Yes, on Saturday
...check dieselmotorsports.us for specific classes

*Still working on Friday night details for racing but definite competition pull about 9
*nx*

That's just what I figured because last year and the year before I don't remember any sled pulls Friday night. I'm a Lone Ranger. I just go race and go home.

Thats true this is our 1st year to have a Friday night pull.:woohoo:

Cool, make sure to intro yourself this time...It will be great to have another Dmax on the team to many Dodges out there, :charger:
:Cheer:

Thats true this is our 1st year to have a Friday night pull.:woohoo:

Cool, make sure to intro yourself this time...It will be great to have another Dmax on the team to many Dodges out there, :charger:
:Cheer:

Ya. My user name on duramax diesel forum is quinton. I remember seeing you. Aren't you a bigger guy? Was kinda Intimidated by either you or another guy in a white lb7 runnin in QD. Lol. I'm a little ****. I drive the blacked out lly that was in the bracket class. About stock height.

Back