The 1995 Junker Died!!

Big Blue24

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Well, after years of abuse, I finally killed the OEM block in my Junker Drag Truck.

GTX55/472SXE combo along with 40* timing and a 650cc 12mm 215 pump was the final setup.

Full Details in this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_GXwoucNoY"]Feeding 150 PSI Boost to my Cummins - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! I remember you chronicling the original build on this site……10ish years ago? Very impressive the abuse she took all those years.

There are many college paper help services out there, and it's important to choose the right one. You should always do your research and read reviews from other students before making a decision. It's also crucial to ensure that the service you choose has a strong reputation for delivering quality work. BestCustomWriting is a company I can vouch for. I don’t know exactly what kind of paper you need to do, but I ordered essays, research papers, and courseworks – all of them were of great quality.
Choke and die. And how would you know they are high quality if you are too useless to write them yourself

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Choke and die. And how would you know they are high quality if you are too useless to write them yourself

Just wait till AI starts getting on here. They'll have a higher post count than the og's. Create accounts faster than moderators can ban them.

Just wait till AI starts getting on here. They'll have a higher post count than the og's. Create accounts faster than moderators can ban them.
I guess you saw that AI is citing false literary sources to give itself credibility, and has now asked for 3rd party intervention to accomplish tasks it was safeguarded against?

I just ordered food from Rally's on Saturday and it was AI at the drive thru.
This world was not meant for the junker drag truck. We are doomed.

I guess you saw that AI is citing false literary sources to give itself credibility, and has now asked for 3rd party intervention to accomplish tasks it was safeguarded against?

I just ordered food from Rally's on Saturday and it was AI at the drive thru.
This world was not meant for the junker drag truck. We are doomed.

Yep, it's gonna snowball quick and be here before we can say whoa

Back