new dashes being made for 2nd gens

I TALK TO HIM OCCAISONALLY. NOT FOR LACK OF DEMAND BUT HUGE STARUP COSTS...the preorder is kinda stiff for something a yr out. probly keeping int at a min also

Too bad they don’t make the early style. Always baffled me that the roundish ford Taurus looking shit of a dash was the most sought after haha

Been eyeballing the aluminum LRB dash. I’m thinking some khaki powder coat would look nice.

Same here. I can usually make some sense of it after reading it a few times. Too bad they didn't teach punctuation and spelling 40 years ago.

they taught it...typing sucks balls....either yer smart enuff to figure it out or ya aint..whiners.......

Haha get em Gary. I have a friend that texts similar. I decipher it without even noticing. Guess that makes two dumb hicks here haha

Do the lowers really crap out that much on the 2nd gens? I know every dash on top turns to shit...but I've never heard of the lower unit going as well.

Do the lowers really crap out that much on the 2nd gens? I know every dash on top turns to shit...but I've never heard of the lower unit going as well.
All the tabs for the radio, ac controls, headlight switch go to crap and break off. That's the main issue.

If it weren’t for my dash Matt, a hell of a lot of Velcro then I’m not sure I’d even have a place for the cluster to hang onto.

There’s a fella on Facebook that does a butt load of repop stuff for first gems and he’s “testing the waters” on second gen dashes. He just takes NOS parts down to Mexico and has some factory make them. I’ve never gotten anything from him but all the feedback on his page is good so far as long as guys understand they are what they are. Still haven’t seen any reviews on the few dashes he’s sold but I’m waiting and likely will go that route. Prices weren’t too horrible, I think he was getting 300 plus boxing/shipping from TX. I’ll update this if I see a review or end up with one myself.

If it weren’t for my dash Matt, a hell of a lot of Velcro then I’m not sure I’d even have a place for the cluster to hang onto.

There’s a fella on Facebook that does a butt load of repop stuff for first gems and he’s “testing the waters” on second gen dashes. He just takes NOS parts down to Mexico and has some factory make them. I’ve never gotten anything from him but all the feedback on his page is good so far as long as guys understand they are what they are. Still haven’t seen any reviews on the few dashes he’s sold but I’m waiting and likely will go that route. Prices weren’t too horrible, I think he was getting 300 plus boxing/shipping from TX. I’ll update this if I see a review or end up with one myself.

1st gen regen guy? yea the 2g guy is pricey

Back