Edge EZ Center line wheels 12 valve injectors

DBraunig

afc wannabe
Good used Edge EZ fits 98.5-2000 $250 or trade?

Chrome Centerline HT Vector wheels, lugs & caps. 16x10 w/4.5 backspacing. I switch up to 18's. $400 or trade? pick up only in central kentucky

Set of 215 injectors. I sent these out to industrial injection and had them honed out to 3 flows, checked and popped. I ran these for about two weeks last fall, make good clean power, I went bigger. $350 or trade?

make offers/trades

Thanks, Dave

Attachments

• EbAy 001.jpg
    EbAy 001.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 61
  • EZ1.jpg
    EZ1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 20
I am going to be in Lawrenceburg next weekend how far are you from there? I could pick up the wheels if we can strike up a deal.

Do you have some close up's of the wheels? Anything you would want to say about them (condition, defects, any issues) so neither of us are wasting each others time?

Do you have some close up's of the wheels? Anything you would want to say about them (condition, defects, any issues) so neither of us are wasting each others time?

No road rash or scrapes on any of them. One wheel has a spot in the chrome where the dish meets the hub. about the size of a thumb, i didn't see it when they were on the truck, but it's there if you look. Dad has them at his shop now in the boxes my 18's came in. I'll see if i can get a picture of that. There chrome, not polished aluminum, so they clean up easy. They were over $300 each new, plus shipping and caps, so i thought $400 was a good price for all of them.

Dave

Back