How many?

2Tone12V

How many of you sled pullers and drag racers plan on hitting numerous NADM events next year? Hope to see many BIG gatherings next year.

i would like to attend one of this but could not find info if there going to be near my area i live in Boaz, Alabama if any are somewhat close i be there just let me know when and where

Im sure Ron will post the schedule up. And there are always many more in the works im sure. Just not finalized.

If I get my trans and my truck together by then I will be at multiple for sure... hopefully this won't be the second year that I payed for a membership and didn't use it LOL

I may not hit any new numbers but, I'll be at every event on the east coast. I guess a goal for me will be the most passes on 37's in a sanctioned race. LOL

NADM all the way baby!!

I'm hoping to make as many as possible (East Coast) ......Plus It'll be my First TS event too!!!

Can't wait!!!! Just need to get this dang truck back togoether!!!! Ugh!! Waiting on parts!!

How many of you sled pullers and drag racers plan on hitting numerous NADM events next year? Hope to see many BIG gatherings next year.

Ill do what i can... which will be most.

I gotta keep my 2.8 Championship title:rockwoot:

If I get my trans and my truck together by then I will be at multiple for sure... hopefully this won't be the second year that I payed for a membership and didn't use it LOL

I hope you do too!! Im here for ya:Cheer:

Have to talk with Ron. We will probably need quite a bit bigger location though. It will be more than just us MO guys. Got a couple known trucks from Wisconsin that said they would be here for sure.

Back