New toy

I am a full time diesel mechanic and have had mine for 3 1/2 years use it every day constantly opening drawers and right now i have 2 bad drawers they just need slides which are available threw kobalt at 20 a set fridge still workin stereo still playin id buy another

I am a full time diesel mechanic and have had mine for 3 1/2 years use it every day constantly opening drawers and right now i have 2 bad drawers they just need slides which are available threw kobalt at 20 a set fridge still workin stereo still playin id buy another

well thats good to here

keep in mind...some people don't know the difference between "use" and "abuse" I'm sure the box will last awhile if you don't overload the drawers with air tools and impact sockets like I like to.

Wife bought me one about 3 years ago...still works like brand new. Love the fridge and the drawers still slide smooth stereo is pretty cool as well.

i just went to my buddies shop earlier and he just picked one up for nine hundred bucks. His did not have the fridge but i like how they built outlets into the side of the box very handy. i think if your not a full time mechanic that this box will last you a very long time.

The way I see it, your not gonna get **** done if your tool box is equipped with a stereo and a beer fridge....:chug::chug:

Back