Tool box/cart

Between those two, the Snap-on one gets my vote. Lime green is nice if you work in some darker areas, the bright color lights the drawer up a little bit.

I have the 6 drawer cart and really like it. you can shut the lid and still lock/unlock the drawers separately. has the prybar storage that comes in handy. I plan to buy another one when I move somewhere with a larger garage. for a larger box mine seems to roll around fairly easy also

I had a similar blue snappy cart just for at home, had enough room for some tools, but not enough. Now, I'm in the same boat with my other snappy box at work...not enough room. I suggest a larger box, unless you already have one. Can never have enough tools!

I have a 3 bay macsimizer and a harbor freight 5 drawer cart. Paid $100 for cart w/ the coupon, not bad cart for the money. Not a snappy or anything though. If I didn't have a 1 yr old and a cummins sucking up my money I would own a matco cart. Best ive seen around. Macsimizer would maybe disappear for a 6 series matco too. 4 series are garbage. 5 series is ok. Oh well, Either way its full of snap on tools. $.02

carts

The snapon cart is..... alright, one of my employees just bought one with the drawers half way down, and open on the bottom, about a grand.

I prefer my matco with the drawers all the way down or cornwell half drawer over it any day, same manufacture... one black and one red not fancy greeen or blue but the snapon man is usually the one who comes week in and week out....

Back