Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Industrial Injection
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 02:58 PM   #21
adambomb_sti

Name: adambomb_sti
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmega3500 View Post
Lmao, that 9 is being posted running a FORCED INDUCTIONS piece! Guess the West coast bros still need the brains and builders of the Midwest and Gulf coast to get the job done.

Funny part is I actually like IIs fueling parts, but air is a different story.

Now how many of those s400-s500 units on Baca, Reyes, and Tyler's truck were actually in house II builds.......? Right lol, good to see Borg and Garrett make some nice OEM stuff these days to slap stickers on!

Any how, IPhones suck and that includes the IPhone X 256gb sitting in a box brand new unused in the cabinet..... Android til I die "bro"....was that Cali enough?!
Butthurt much?

I built my motor all in house with local machine shops. If you're smart enough to know about the inner workings of an engine, it takes more than just a turbo to make big power. No one ever said we're partial to Cali, quite frankly I hate this state and appreciate help from all my suppliers and tuner.

Old 02-15-2018, 04:11 PM   #22
TTR 21

Name: TTR 21
Title: Human Spear
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbayes View Post
Flowed more based on what? Dyno numbers or tested on an actual gas test stand?
Engine Dyno numbers

Old 02-15-2018, 04:17 PM   #23
TTR 21

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Lmao, that 9 is being posted running a FORCED INDUCTIONS piece! Guess the West coast bros still need the brains and builders of the Midwest and Gulf coast to get the job done.

Funny part is I actually like IIs fueling parts, but air is a different story.

Now how many of those s400-s500 units on Baca, Reyes, and Tyler's truck were actually in house II builds.......? Right lol, good to see Borg and Garrett make some nice OEM stuff these days to slap stickers on!

Any how, IPhones suck and that includes the IPhone X 256gb sitting in a box brand new unused in the cabinet..... Android til I die "bro"....was that Cali enough?!
My turbo was built in house here at Industrial, The atmosphere chargers on the company race truck were built in house here at Industrial, Randy's atmosphere chargers were built in house here at Industrial, Baca has a set of old school box Garrett's. We have been building all of stuff right here in house for years just have never really marketed it publicly until now. We recently purchased an engine dyno which gives us the benefit to easily swap injectors and turbos in a matter of minutes to do testing on many avenues.

Old 02-15-2018, 04:31 PM   #24
DieselheaD

Name: DieselheaD
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTR 21 View Post
My turbo was built in house here at Industrial, The atmosphere chargers on the company race truck were built in house here at Industrial, Randy's atmosphere chargers were built in house here at Industrial, Baca has a set of old school box Garrett's. We have been building all of stuff right here in house for years just have never really marketed it publicly until now. We recently purchased an engine dyno which gives us the benefit to easily swap injectors and turbos in a matter of minutes to do testing on many avenues.
****n love facts, keep up the good work kipp & II crew

Old 02-15-2018, 05:25 PM   #25
adambomb_sti

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
That's funny!

I don't get butt hurt, but your fan boy and employee clearly was all over an obvious observation you addressed! Lol

Congrats on you building your motor, nobody ever questioned it nor not sure where that came into question. Yet I do hate to say it..... there are plenty of high power trucks running around these days with the basics of air, fuel, rods, solid trans, maybe a little hit of happy gas, and a tuner that's willing to take their time understanding their skill set and using the dyno as a true tuning tool and not "corrected number" propaganda all as an effort to push parts.

Yet facts I stated remain constant as I last posted...
My fan boy can get a bit rowdy sometimes, but that's half the reason he's employed with me.

Pardon me, but in your last post you seem to be insinuating that us Cali boys need help in building from the "Midwest and Gulf Coast" folks. Some of those cats happen to be near and dear to me, soooo....

As far as dyno's go, I haven't been on one in 2 years. Track times don't lie. Just sayin.

Old 02-15-2018, 08:20 PM   #26
steven_koenke

Name: steven_koenke
Member`s Gallery
Looking forward to seeing some track times with this charger if Adam ever does run it. Would be sick to see. Both ii and Adam seem to be doing just fine, keep up the good work boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-15-2018, 09:54 PM   #27
TTR 21

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Dyno reference wasn't towards you, and I never had any issues with your ankle biter guard dog! Lol

The thing that matters is your happy with your turbo choices! The west coast vibes seem to not run through you in ways others display and thats respected! Maybe II could benefit from your humbled nature! Lord knows the current poster child doesn't share the same character traits.

Last timeI talked with their common rail injectors sales guy I opted to not spend 4k for a new set of sticks when the "bro" on the phone had an ego that was nauseating and when he said "bro 1500hp has been done millions of times for a decade now" I politely pressed the end call button!

Never wanted 1500hp either which was the funny part!
Are you calling me a poster child and a bro? All of our sales guys are very professional and would have never said anything like that on the phone. I do my best to provide the knowledge I have to our customers to help them make the best decisions for their builds to reach their goals. Can you please tell me who you spoke with?

Old 02-15-2018, 11:49 PM   #28
Justappumped24v

Name: Justappumped24v
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTR 21 View Post
Are you calling me a poster child and a bro? All of our sales guys are very professional and would have never said anything like that on the phone. I do my best to provide the knowledge I have to our customers to help them make the best decisions for their builds to reach their goals. Can you please tell me who you spoke with?
Tyler you are a respectful and knowledgeable employee, however who ever else answers the phone in the Cummins turbo extension you get transferred to when you call in, is a real piece of work, it’s been a while since I had the pleasure to talk to him but he wasn’t even close to your level and tried to hide it with brochure generic answers and when I questioned him further he got annoyed and disrespectful. Again to be clear it was not you.

Old 02-16-2018, 09:41 AM   #29
TTR 21

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justappumped24v View Post
Tyler you are a respectful and knowledgeable employee, however who ever else answers the phone in the Cummins turbo extension you get transferred to when you call in, is a real piece of work, it’s been a while since I had the pleasure to talk to him but he wasn’t even close to your level and tried to hide it with brochure generic answers and when I questioned him further he got annoyed and disrespectful. Again to be clear it was not you.
Quote:
Not you. Your a good rep and my past dealings were solid and you answered my questions.

This was about 4 months ago. Dude had a slightly gruff/ deep tone to his voice, and a relatively whatever mentality, don't remember his name, just that he was in the common rail injectors sales.
Well from now on just call me and all will be good. lol

Old 02-16-2018, 09:49 AM   #30
adambomb_sti

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_koenke View Post
Looking forward to seeing some track times with this charger if Adam ever does run it. Would be sick to see. Both ii and Adam seem to be doing just fine, keep up the good work boys.

I’m curious to see what this 75 six shooter will do at the track. No nitrous, fuel only. 🤔

Old 02-16-2018, 10:59 AM   #31
TTR 21

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adambomb_sti View Post
I’m curious to see what this 75 six shooter will do at the track. No nitrous, fuel only. 🤔
YES! GO NOW!

Old 02-16-2018, 11:18 AM   #32
Stormin08

Name: Stormin08
Member`s Gallery

Old 02-16-2018, 11:36 AM   #33
TMONEYDIESEL

Name: TMONEYDIESEL
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Butthurt much?

I built my motor all in house with local machine shops. If you're smart enough to know about the inner workings of an engine, it takes more than just a turbo to make big power. No one ever said we're partial to Cali, quite frankly I hate this state and appreciate help from all my suppliers and tuner.
actually all it really takes is a turbo, fuel and tuning to make big power on these engines. Some rods and fasteners when needed, but the comment about knowing the inner workings of an engine to make big power is a little out there.

YOUR SOURCE FOR:
Camshafts
Pushrods
Valve springs
Custom Turbos
Exhaust Manifolds
Carrillo Connecting rods

Old 02-16-2018, 12:04 PM   #34
adambomb_sti

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMONEYDIESEL View Post
actually all it really takes is a turbo, fuel and tuning to make big power on these engines. Some rods and fasteners when needed, but the comment about knowing the inner workings of an engine to make big power is a little out there.
So calculating VE of a motor, valve job angles, back cutting valves, valve recession, bowl blending/port work doesn't have any benefits to making HP?

My definition of big power is efficiently producing 1200+ whp . Not <900

Last edited by adambomb_sti; 02-16-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Old 02-16-2018, 03:28 PM   #35
steven_koenke

Name: steven_koenke
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

Yes please!! Would love to see what you can squeeze out of it. Keep up the good work though boss.

Closed Thread