Will Jeff?

smok531

will he do full manual valvebody automatic transmission build... complete build from a blow trans to what i want?

will he do full manual valvebody automatic transmission build... complete build from a blow trans to what i want?

What do you mean by "Full Manual".....?

PM me your info and I'll get with Jeff on Friday....We are going to a local track to do a T&T on mine and His trucks!!!

I'll be glad to have him get back to ya......He doesn't spend a lot of time on the forums....He just too Dang Busy!!!!

David

Call Jeff and ask him. He just did my tranny this week. I am going back to him today to have my VP44 checked. I get a code PO253-Injection pump metering control A Low, when the comp box is on 5x5. He installed a raptor lp and did an awesome job an my trans. It shifts crisp and pulls hard, especially in the higher gears. Jeff really knows what he is doing and is a great guy. I got ride in his personal truck! The baddest, kick ass ride I have ever been in. I drove the nascars at Atlanta and they are driving go-carts compared to Jeff's truck.

Back