10 inch CUMMINS mitre stack,black,grabber green,flames carbon fiber fs/etc

You would probably sell it faster if you painted it all black.

it was black before i powder coated it.

He would probably sell it faster if it was rusted, full of holes and was filled with dog shiz

dont worry clown,it still looks ten times better then your smerph looking truck with mitres clocked like you put them on blind folded.

How much horsepower would this add to my truck?

alot considering your truck is a piece of ****

10 hp per inch in dia + 3hp per inch tall

you keep telling yourself that champ

god dam you people cant fuc&in read can you. if you dont have any serious questions or coments and have nothing to do but open your pathetic little mouths go pound some sand.or better yet take the sand out of your vag since you werent talented enough to try something new and are too much of a ballbag to even give some credit for somethingthing different.

Hey man, I wasnt doggin on you earlier, I think its a really cool design. I was just stating that I would love to have one in red powdercoat with the carbon fiber over the top in 6" for my pulling truck. If you are interested in making something like this shoot me a PM with a price and maybe we can work something out.

Did you do this work? Your design?

yes.my boss and i did this at his work one day last week.stack was nothing but black before we started messing with it.

Hey man, I wasnt doggin on you earlier, I think its a really cool design. I was just stating that I would love to have one in red powdercoat with the carbon fiber over the top in 6" for my pulling truck. If you are interested in making something like this shoot me a PM with a price and maybe we can work something out.

no prob i know you werent just other ppl with the hating attitude. if youd like,pm me your number etc and i can ask my boss how much he would charge to powder coat one in red and do the carbon over top if thats what you werre aftter. -scott

its only saterday.what are you confused about. its a stack. painted and powder coated. put on a truck..now its for sale...what is there to be confused about.

Sunday is here and I'm still wondering if this is a joke? You can't really think that 10" looks good. I'm confused because I don't see any advantage of a huge stack other than being ugly and funny looking.

you would probably have better luck on a rice burner forum... It looks like the fart cans the kids in high school like.

Or maybe ebay. Put in the add...instantly add 300hp, only kid on the block with a 10'' CARBON FIBER stack, soot on your back window is the what the "cool kids" do.

Or just put it in the dumpster where it belongs.

What the hell, i'll give you 50 bucks for it. Look sweet on my bbq smoker.:hehe:

Back