10 inch CUMMINS mitre stack,black,grabber green,flames carbon fiber fs/etc

white99

10x36x5 stack. powder coated green,then black and carbon fiber over top with a green cummins logo.

231.jpg

232.jpg

234.jpg

asking 375. yes it DOES reduce to 5 inch.-scott

I think it's pretty cool other then the size. Bump for ya. But im pretty sure your going to get plenty of bumps.

Ill take one in red powdercoat and 6" I really like the look of it other than the size. Took more talent than I have to make that.

Other than the size.... well no actually its all gay LOL

Bump!

Love all the soot on yer window

oh ya here's yer gay stack bump

BAhahahahahahaha!!!!

Ill take one in red powdercoat and 6" I really like the look of it other than the size. Took more talent than I have to make that.

I'd take one in 5".:Cheer:

THIS IS A FS THREAD NOT A THREAD FOR ALL THE GUYS THAT WANNA CRY ABOUT WHAT IM SELLING CAUSE IT DOENST MATCH THEIR TRUCK. FIND YOURSELF SOME TISSUES ..

for all the people that were sick aND demented as a child and have nothing better to do but to talk smack on something you would never have half the talent to do other than bolt on parts yall can go pound sand. im sure if it was done up in pink your old lady would be all over it so you can hop off my back,
yes i know its too short, yes i know no one likes 10 inch stacks,but guess what. ask me if i care. i had it laying around and was bored at work. so for all the normal people that do have some interest in a stack getting powder coated red blue green pink, carbon fiber etc feel free to pm me. where i work it wouldnt be a problem to powder coat a stack pink for your old lady and have it carbon fiber over top.

DONT LIKE IT ,DONT POST. too many whiny b*tCh*s these days. dont like the price shoot me an offer.

HAVE A FKIN OUTSTANDING WEEKEND.

Back