Will they be next to be shut down...

If you don't have the gram and can't see it...
1761a22b2b5364f682f074c8ee94f2b6.jpg

Last edited:
We may have Trudeau, but at least we don't have the EPA.

Come east my friend....it's no different than the EPA here. Local tuners getting shut down by the MOE. Im afraid to drive during the day with my truck, they do roadside checks for emissions components. Court repair order and huge fines. Can't transfer the title unless it has been verified as repaired either.

Come east my friend....it's no different than the EPA here. Local tuners getting shut down by the MOE. Im afraid to drive during the day with my truck, they do roadside checks for emissions components. Court repair order and huge fines. Can't transfer the title unless it has been verified as repaired either.

MOE?

so the states that currently don't do inspection will probably implement it, making owners put back on emission compliant parts for that inspection to remove after inspection and hope not to get caught?
we don't have inspection around me, can tuning be made to read like the truck is stock if theres an EGR/muffler/dpf present?

with more and more of this EPA stuff, it'll push prices up higher on used trucks that are already tuned/deleted.

This might be true for the (very) short term, but I expect it will get harder to license/register them at some point.
Even if it takes awhile to get to that point, it is becoming more and more common for guys to get “randomly” pulled over, inspected, and ticketed. I think it will fairly quickly become harder to get rid of a deleted and tuned truck.

I don't think they will go after older vehicles, when was the last time you saw someone get a ticket for a 1980 car for missing a catalytic convertor? They are going to go after the developers, and then the installers. That is where the money is.

Back