Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech- General Diesel > Audio, Video, Lighting
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 06:20 AM   #1
red dodge2

Name: red dodge2
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
2nd gen aftermarket third brake light wiring

i recently bought a aftermarket LED third brake light off ebay for my 2nd gen. it says that it may require to change the pins around in the connector on the light. If i plug it in now as is the cargo light will come on and stay on all the time even with the switch off. The brake light work as it should normally, just having issues with the cargo part of it. Has anyone else ran into this problem and what did you do to fix it? Thanks for any info!

Tow rig: 2022 ram 3500 Laramie

puller: 97 3.6 pro stock diesel truck "CUMMIN ATCHA"

thanks to: Puredieselpower, Haisley Machine, Miley machine & fabrication, Northeast Diesel

Closed Thread