Wooster Ohio Truck and Tractor Pull May 1st

I am planning on it if all goes well, what about you shawn,sounds like it might be a good spot to see what we have if Gainer shows

Ya it doesnt matter if you haul it in, as long as it fits all the rules. Yes there will be a workstock class also.

Around what time do you recomend the diesel trucks to start rolling in cause i do not enjoy the tractor classes. Or is there going to be a second sled and track.

also address to fairgrounds please
also might be coming with a toter home and a 45ft trailer and wondering about turns once off 30

also address to fairgrounds please
also might be coming with a toter home and a 45ft trailer and wondering about turns once off 30

The address for your GPS is 860 Old Lincoln Way
Wooster, Ohio 44691
You should be ok with your motorhome and trailer. Semi with a 53' gets in...

this sound right?
. Take the ramp onto US-224 E/US-30 E
Continue to follow US-30 E

124 mi
12. Take the exit onto I-71 N toward Cleveland
10.0 mi
13. Take exit 186 for US-250 toward Ashland/Wooster
0.3 mi
14. Turn right at US-250 E
13.9 mi
15. Slight left at W Old Lincoln Way
Destination will be on the right

1.3 mi

860 W Old Lincoln Way
Wooster, OH 44691

If you are going east on 30 Then just stay on 30 it goes right past fair grounds.
If your on 224 E take 71 S to 250 E. 250 runs with 30 past the fair grounds.

Some directions from a local… easy and will get you to the right gate.

From US30, exit at State Route 3 Columbus Rd, head north into town. Directly AFTER the tracks turn left Vanover St. When the road dead ends in 1/8 mile at the stop sign, turn left Liberty St. At the first stop light turn left again West on Old Lincoln Way, entrance to the infield will be 500 ft ahead, and yes, its another left turn. Semi’s drive this route all day.

Is the pulling order the way it is listed on the flyer? With open being last? How late can we sign up for the open class? Weather report looks like chance of rain, any plans for this??? Any guess when the open class would run? 10 pm?

Back