Attention Bryan/College Station members

hey ethan.....you know how i know you're gay?

7722_151246011024_558876024_2707131_5367982_n.jpg

Idk what it is about that picture, whether it's the Nazi helmet, the big man pitchin the little man, or the "I'M NOT THAT DRUNK!!!!!" look on Ethan's face, but this has to be one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen.

Maybe it's a combo of all three???

It's always good to see new guys make it out...Come on down!

for sure man i hadnt ever been over here to this forum, but i found it accidently looking up something totally different in the college station area and i found this thread haha, im usually only on the duramax forum but seems like theres a bunch of aggies on here so i guess ill be on here too now! :Cheer:

The majority of us that attend the meetings drive dodges, so we tend to stay over in cumminsforum most the time. If your searching for anything in the College Station area, just let us know and we can probably be of some help. We have a pretty large group of people that attend from time to time. We meet at Sam's at 6 pm in the Fall, and I believe shifts to 7pm in the spring. Looking forward to seeing the truck around.

for sure man i hadnt ever been over here to this forum, but i found it accidently looking up something totally different in the college station area and i found this thread haha, im usually only on the duramax forum but seems like theres a bunch of aggies on here so i guess ill be on here too now! :Cheer:

Come on man! We like to have a good time so I'm sure you'll fit right in! I look forward to seein the truck, I've been wantin a DirtyMax for so long. I want one so bad I can taste it.

The majority of us that attend the meetings drive dodges, so we tend to stay over in cumminsforum most the time. If your searching for anything in the College Station area, just let us know and we can probably be of some help. We have a pretty large group of people that attend from time to time. We meet at Sam's at 6 pm in the Fall, and I believe shifts to 7pm in the spring. Looking forward to seeing the truck around.

6pm during fall and spring.....7pm summer time.

Come on man! We like to have a good time so I'm sure you'll fit right in! I look forward to seein the truck, I've been wantin a DirtyMax for so long. I want one so bad I can taste it.

man i love this truck, i just cant wait till i can do the tranny work on it, i lived in cs a couple years ago had a different truck, but is there any good shops in the area that do tranny work? and what day do yall meet! ill be glad to show up and bring a dmax to the group of dodges! haha

Phil, I need some Hawken's man. I LOVE IT

i looked on friday when i went through that town....i stumbled into the same gas station saturday night to get beer and i asked again....the lady at the register made a funny face at me and said "didn't you ask me that yesterday?" ooooops :bang

man i love this truck, i just cant wait till i can do the tranny work on it, i lived in cs a couple years ago had a different truck, but is there any good shops in the area that do tranny work? and what day do yall meet! ill be glad to show up and bring a dmax to the group of dodges! haha

tranny work.....go to Relentless Diesel in Willis.

every thursday...sam's club parkin lot!

I have been trying to for the last 2 yrs.:hehe:

Ha, Quite a wait period there....One thing I do know, is you need to get me a sticker down here or something lol I've wanted a damn armstrong performance sticker since I got down here and saw Scott's and Phil's, and now I'm actually running a product...

Phil, you shoulda heard Ethan after he got back from Crandall

Turtle's gonna be so bad

Turtle's so fast

Turtle sounds so awesome

Amazing what happens when you get the bug. hahahahaha

he's full of it....we all know it. Turtle is....the turtle. look at the driver....that says enough lol

Back