BASH ON THE BAYOU Event..Apr 24th

JEEZ I got pics but they are so blurry. Here is tank and Imelmo doing sumo impersonations.
BashonZbayou016.jpg

BashonZbayou017.jpg

Jeez man i cant beleive how F'ed up these pics are but Does Art Imitate Life or does Life imitate Art? If you were out there this is the way it looked after the brain got foggy. Where is Charles at? Your name was brought up Charles and it wasnt even by me. I told them you were my councilor
BashonZbayou011.jpg

Unfortunately, I do John.

She had a quick wit. I was talking to this Louisiana Guy and she and this young guy walk up and I say where yall from they respond "College Station" i say oh chit i say yall know School bus? they say oh yeah. i say yeah i love to bust Scott's balls about texas A&M. She says I dont believe you got big enough balls to do that. I say well i have had pretty good success. I of course being old and Senile like I am, and prone to repeating the same stories, I tell her the story about us going to Kyle field and slapping around the band and cadets and disrespecting Kyle fireld. She respond yall sound like a bunch of F'ing idiots. i say yeah it was wrong but IT FELT SO RIGHT. Me and this Louisiana guy are fixing to fall down we are laughing so hard, the guy with her is laughing but she aint. She was very feisty, Knew alot about horses. She knew you thats for sure.

Scott where were you? I showed up and A Texas Pride convention broke out. You would have fit right in.

Crawfish were great, got to meet CrewGirl, Imelmo, and tank250 plus others B smith and a guy with him I cant remember his handle, Great time was had by all.

One observation is that Tank250 is clinically INSANE

She had a quick wit. I was talking to this Louisiana Guy and she and this young guy walk up and I say where yall from they respond "College Station" i say oh chit i say yall know School bus? they say oh yeah. i say yeah i love to bust Scott's balls about texas A&M. She says I dont believe you got big enough balls to do that. I say well i have had pretty good success. I of course being old and Senile like I am, and prone to repeating the same stories, I tell her the story about us going to Kyle field and slapping around the band and cadets and disrespecting Kyle fireld. She respond yall sound like a bunch of F'ing idiots. i say yeah it was wrong but IT FELT SO RIGHT. Me and this Louisiana guy are fixing to fall down we are laughing so hard, the guy with her is laughing but she aint. She was very feisty, Knew alot about horses. She knew you thats for sure.

Scott where were you? I showed up and A Texas Pride convention broke out. You would have fit right in.

Crawfish were great, got to meet CrewGirl, Imelmo, and tank250 plus others B smith and a guy with him I cant remember his handle, Great time was had by all.

One observation is that Tank250 is clinically INSANE

TOM TOM is his screen name.

Yeah Tank drank that Yukon gold like it was water. It was good stuff.

JEEZ I got pics but they are so blurry. Here is tank and Imelmo doing sumo impersonations.
BashonZbayou016.jpg

BashonZbayou017.jpg

Jeez man i cant beleive how F'ed up these pics are but Does Art Imitate Life or does Life imitate Art? If you were out there this is the way it looked after the brain got foggy. Where is Charles at? Your name was brought up Charles and it wasnt even by me. I told them you were my councilor
BashonZbayou011.jpg

LOLLOL...Who is on top? I know both you guys are straight up & all but that picture looks just awful....LOL Just sayin bro`s...:hehe:

I was on top....then I was on the bottom,..then on top again...neither of us were 100% at 3am after drinking all day......so even though I came out with the win....I want a rematch eventually.

I was on top....then I was on the bottom,..then on top again...neither of us were 100% at 3am after drinking all day......so even though I came out with the win....I want a rematch eventually.

I'll have to pace my mugs a little better if so. LOL I actually don't remember being on top at all. :doh:

Back