Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Motorsports Supply
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #21
aircop

Name: aircop
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Thanks Greg for sharing the pics.
98.5 24v, Ext cab 2wd, Dana 80 3.54 power lock posi, SB DD clutch, AFE stage2, 4" turbo back, all guages , DDP150 stixs, F1 springs, Helix 2, ARP Studs, Smarty Revo, TST PMCE, Airdog II, Turbo Re-source custom Gt3788r turbo.

Old 01-24-2010, 01:08 PM   #22
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aircop View Post
Thanks Greg for sharing the pics.
I have always worked hard to get the diesel message out there. The fact that you can have your cake, eat it to, as in have a performance truck, and get fuel millage, while burning a renewable energy is a big message.

Here is pictures of the first Drag Week that David Kennedy took at Indy

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-24-2010, 07:39 PM   #23
COMP461

Member`s Gallery
here was Project X diesel at tech trailer at the NHRA mile high nationals , every tech guy on the property was involved in this one . We passed with flying colors

Old 01-24-2010, 10:12 PM   #24
BIGRPOWR

Name: BIGRPOWR
Title: SBTTFMF
Member`s Gallery
not sure where you were on DHRA day at Bandimere.... in 2007.... but i enjoyed putting it on the trailer.
CONTACT US FOR ANYTHING DIESEL RELATED FROM INTAKES TO EXHAUST AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
800-581-8986

Old 01-25-2010, 01:06 AM   #25
augustus89

Name: augustus89
Member`s Gallery
Here ya go...

Old 01-25-2010, 01:09 AM   #26
tcalvin

Name: tcalvin
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustus89 View Post
Here ya go...

couldn't resist...

Old 01-25-2010, 06:36 AM   #27
John Robinson

Name: John Robinson
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGRPOWR View Post
not sure where you were on DHRA day at Bandimere.... in 2007.... but i enjoyed putting it on the trailer.
I saw that Mike.......Just think, all those fancy parts & it never saw a 10....i`ve seen rednecks with a grinder & a 12 pack pull that off.

Old 01-25-2010, 06:47 AM   #28
Isb

Name: Isb
Title: Do you have a "Hines" tbm
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robinson View Post
I saw that Mike.......Just think, all those fancy parts & it never saw a 10....i`ve seen rednecks with a grinder & a 12 pack pull that off.
About lost a keyboard...... Thankfully it had a "MotorSports Supply" vinyl cover on it!!

Old 01-25-2010, 08:22 AM   #29
apocalypse1812

Name: apocalypse1812
Title: Nailed It!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robinson View Post
Hello....Greg.
Karen & myself have started a new life together & i have been touching her in ways that will suprise you....... When are you going to get that heap to the track & quit yapping about how awesome you think you are? 2 years & counting.......
You are still working on it in your driveway.........Not a very good racing program considering you are such good friends with Force, Pedregon, Schumacher,Height, Hillary, & the rest. I thought I was going to get a invite to your private testing seccisions? How are they going?

I know i will get a spanking from the mods.........But i just had to....
I wish my wife would let me touch other girls...

Old 01-25-2010, 08:36 AM   #30
SCHOOL BUS

Name: SCHOOL BUS
Title: DLRA T-O
Member`s Gallery
whats with all the excuses all the time? one would think that with such a high caliber race program, you would test stuff before you drove hundreds of miles to race in the national spotlight....and make diesels look bad

Old 01-25-2010, 08:50 AM   #31
Dalpilot

Name: Dalpilot
Title: Joe Nobody!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse1812 View Post
I wish my wife would let me touch other girls...
Karen lets everyone touch her.

Old 01-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #32
apocalypse1812

Name: apocalypse1812
Title: Nailed It!
Member`s Gallery
lol

Old 01-25-2010, 10:09 AM   #33
COMP461

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHOOL BUS View Post
whats with all the excuses all the time? one would think that with such a high caliber race program, you would test stuff before you drove hundreds of miles to race in the national spotlight....and make diesels look bad
One it is not a high dollar program, but the premise of Project X was what a few guys can do on their own, , and to try new parts as well. In addition, if you are not trying new parts and methods then you’re doing nothing new.

I left the truck in Denver to fly home for a emergency surgery for my wife, I left it with the Guy from Dr Performance . I got a best out of it in the mile high air of 11.47 @ 126.27 . The entire program , was built around, using a tight convertor, and loose turbo, and then using nitrous to get on top of it all.

We did a enormous amount of public relation for diesels, I pitted at the Mickey Thompson trailer and later at the request of Mopar Performance Parts at their Trailer, where we were mobbed with spectators.
We were on NHRA today that weekend and I did Bob Long's Motor Trend radio on Saturday.

Bob Fry talked about us all weekend long, mention that only a diesel truck could drive 782 miles , in the gate of a NHRA national event .

Old 01-25-2010, 10:10 PM   #34
John Robinson

Name: John Robinson
Member`s Gallery
Greg ole buddy......Its time to go see your doctor.....You are obviously off your meds.
Turn off your computer & go to bed. You are starting to remind me of Eddie Haskel.

Old 01-25-2010, 10:14 PM   #35
jackblack99

Name: jackblack99
Member`s Gallery
i dont know greg, have no beef.. but i just wonder.... how have you done what you claim you have when your on here all day posting pics?

Old 01-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #36
tcalvin

Name: tcalvin
Member`s Gallery
I'm in no position to talk badly about the guy because he's done a lot more than I have in the spotlight with diesels... but I don't understand how this stuff is really relevant anymore. Wasn't almost all of this done at least 2 or 3 years ago? I don't have anything against you Greg, but why set yourself up for ridicule so often when you know that's all you get on here?

Old 01-26-2010, 01:59 AM   #37
BenM

Name: BenM
Member`s Gallery
well let me say that i am a supporter of gregs products and work in the diesel sport and all the bashing and haters are truely showing no class by coming into a vendors, site supporters area and showing their childish actions. i would be interested to see how this would be handled if it was someone other than greg. another vendor?

i think its nice to see the pictures of years past to see how parts and the sport has progressed in the short time that is has.

greg you take alot of bashing and beating in the forums but you handle it tastefully and with class and i applaude you for that. i thank you for your efforts in bringing new products to our attention and giving the push for some parts to be manufactured. the ones that believe in you and support your products will stand behind your efforts in business and in friendship.

Old 01-26-2010, 03:23 AM   #38
Warpig

Name: Warpig
Title: 12V killer
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenM View Post
all the bashing and haters are truely showing no class
Just an observation here, but I think all the bashing is due to this guy tooting his own horn every time ya open up a thread. I guess he never heard of modesty At times, he's been caught out in outright lies about his accomplishments. It got so bad on TDR that Gail Banks himself had to intercede and tell Greg to shut his trap and deny any ties to Greg. Maybe I'm off base here, but I'm sick of hearing this Greg Hoghe Guy tooting his own horn on the internet, as is prolly everyone else.

11.40 @ 118

02 Jetta TDI

Old 01-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #39
aircop

Name: aircop
Member`s Gallery
So why do all of you bashing him read his threads? Why are you on his forum, sponsor your own. John Robinson personally as long as you've been running your funny car, i haven't seen any real impressive times out of it. How long you been running and testing?
98.5 24v, Ext cab 2wd, Dana 80 3.54 power lock posi, SB DD clutch, AFE stage2, 4" turbo back, all guages , DDP150 stixs, F1 springs, Helix 2, ARP Studs, Smarty Revo, TST PMCE, Airdog II, Turbo Re-source custom Gt3788r turbo.

Last edited by aircop; 01-26-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Old 01-26-2010, 05:46 PM   #40
Isb

Name: Isb
Title: Do you have a "Hines" tbm
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aircop View Post
So why do all of you bashing him read his threads? Why are you on his forum, sponsor your on. John Robinson personally as long as you've been running your funny car, i haven't seen any real impressive times out of it. How long you been running and testing?
Mr Marshall, I will send the "G" man 5 "$1" checks. That should De-Fray the cost of posting in his forum. The answer to your first Question is: Freedom isn't Free, but I will D*** Sure use my "Freedom of Speech". Whether you or Jesus likes it or not!

Closed Thread