Livewire and custom tunes?

05ex

Hi, I have an 05 ford excursion 6.0 psd 4x4. It is stock for now and I was wondering about the sct livewire. I like it because it is agauges, programmer, and has the ability to do the performance stuff (1/4 mile times and 0-60). I was wondering if you guys can do custome tunes for it yet. I am interested in the fastest tune you could get me, a strong ans fast street tune, and a tow tune with jake brake. With the fastes tune you could safely write me how fast do you think I can do the quarter mile in and whatr do you think my 0-60 time will be.
Thank you

05ex

Hi,

We have the Livewire's in stock. SCT is working on the software that allows you to download tunes from your email (same as the Xcal2) but have not yet introduced it. I spoke with them last week and they are very, very close :redx: LOL

However, the Livewire does also come with preprogrammed tunes that many of our customers are using in the meantime.

The highest performance tune we send without personally tuning your truck is the Looney. It's impossible to give you set drag times because too many variables come in to play and it depends greatly on your driving.

Feel free to call us 352-528-0688.

Thanks,
Vivian

thanks for the reply when do you think that sct is going to come out with the software to do the custom tunes. Thanks

05ex

Hi,

I spoke with SCT on Friday and they are very, very close to releasing the software to download tunes.

That is all I know at this time and expect that within the next two weeks, we'll be up an running.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back