Who's rented their rooms for SDX 2012?

You making me nervous... Any suggestions on good hotels?

Posted via tapatalk if you know what i mean

Yea they are first come first serve .... But just wondering if that will be a alright thing or it's gonna be mom and the kids there.
Don't get me wrong I'm not one of them idiot flat bill kids blowing smoke and one tire everywhere.....but want to be near some fun after the days over. Maybe meet a few comp members while I'm there.

I'm staying at the Super 8 in Marshal, IL.... only 15 miles away, and far enough away from the shenanigans to get a good night's sleep. LOL...... I for one don't intend to be one of the guys gettin pepper sprayed at the burlington coat factory parking lot. LMAO!

its usually not a lot of kids round the campground. im from terre haute and have attended almost every year. most of the stupid ppl hang out at burlington and gander. if you want interaction with ppl and no pepper spray north end of town is advisable

Thanks for the info. Prolly.just gonna stay in a hotel.if there is any rooms left. Any suggestions? And anyone leaving from Ohio hitting route 70 over?

I'm staying at the Super 8 in Marshal, IL.... only 15 miles away, and far enough away from the shenanigans to get a good night's sleep. LOL...... I for one don't intend to be one of the guys gettin pepper sprayed at the burlington coat factory parking lot. LMAO!

thinking about staying there also

Back