September 3rd Texas Diesel Shootout

Powerstroke Racer

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Start making plans, the 3rd is coming up quick.

I would say come see a rematch but While Snow White is still running:evil
That other red rag is dead again for the umpteenth time:stab::kick:

Ummmmm, Labor day weekend? Not a chance I am gonna be there. Maybe Richard will take the truck, but I'll be on lake Travis. I am betting Richard might be too. LOL

I thought I was gonna make this one but apparently not. :doh: Hopefully I'll at least be picking my truck up that weekend.

Start making plans, the 3rd is coming up quick.

I would say come see a rematch but While Snow White is still running:evil
That other red rag is dead again for the umpteenth time:stab::kick:

Rematch? Rematch?
When was the MATCH?
All I remember was running a 10.7 on fuel only and seeing NOONE out my window.
I do remember seeing something in my mirror but wasn't sure what it was as it was too far away to identify. :shake:
Someone told me you ran a 12.3 that night, is this true? :lolly:

I also remember running a 10.24@ 135 that night.
What was your best time again? 12 something?

As far as a rematch your not even in this league but there are a lot of challengers look for some Snow White booty to bust.
Max, Stelly, Mark, among others, even John V. wants a piece of the that thing. He's just trying to be nice and not completely demoralize you so Snowy doesn't go into another 5 year retirement.

Hey Cockshucker, turn on the :nos:

Michael
HRD

I have only been around for a year or so. How long has this Mike and David thing been going on? It never gets old and is quite entertaining. LOL

Mike is Mark coming out? That would be sweet to get him to start showing. I think he needs a cage though.

Yet you still show up...

BurnNotice.jpg

I have only been around for a year or so. How long has this Mike and David thing been going on? It never gets old and is quite entertaining. LOL

Mike is Mark coming out? That would be sweet to get him to start showing. I think he needs a cage though.

Actually, the fun one to watch is David vs. Joe Hellman. Joe single handedly put Snow White out for about 4 years. :hehe:

Actually, the fun one to watch is David vs. Joe Hellman. Joe single handedly put Snow White out for about 4 years. :hehe:

Very true, Joe was Davids nemesis.
David waited for Joe to sell his truck so he would wouldn't have to face his nemesis anymore before resurrecting Snow White.
The only problem with that plan was he didn't figure on the NIGHTMARE waiting on him in the form of a little red rag (as he calls it)
:lolly:

Turn on the :nos: Cockshucker

Michael
HRD

The nitrous finally kill her trying to keep up I assume?

I am at least giving her head starts. She seems to like a little teasing and hanky panky.

Back