Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Smarty Resource
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 06:45 PM   #1
BrianAtSmarty

Name: BrianAtSmarty
Title: SmartyResource
Member`s Gallery
Exclamation Version 6 Release for Smarty Touch and MM3

Greetings Folks!

Version 6 has been released. What’s new with this version? Support for our MM3 has been added. What this means is the UDC Pro RT can now communicate with MM3 and download files into it. MM3 works with the tuning software exactly the same as the Smarty Touch does. The difference is the MM3 has no “canned” tunes placed into it and accepts custom tuning only.

The copy function has been further developed as well. Those changes which are many, are evident when you get into it. For example, it is now possible to copy not only between the same calibration but platform wide or even between the different ECM platforms. So for example, one can compare and copy between say, a 2013 auto and a 2013 manual truck. You can do the same between ‘13 and ‘16 trucks also for example. Even possible to do so between a ‘10-12 to a ‘13 + truck. As long as the same parameter exists in both softwares and has the same scaling it will fly.

Also we have several minor fixes in this update as well....

http://smartyresource.net/forum/show...arty-Touch-MM3

Old 03-25-2016, 07:06 PM   #2
BrianAtSmarty

Member`s Gallery
More on the MM3

We’re coming to the market with a new product line.
MM3
The MM3 is based on the Smarty Touch hardware platform, but the similarities end there. MM3 is dedicated to the custom tuning market and the professional tuner...........

http://smartyresource.net/forum/show...MM3-on-the-way

Old 05-29-2016, 11:39 PM   #3
jets-n-diesel

Name: jets-n-diesel
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
When will the the software the 2007.5 to 2009 6.7 Cummins be available. I am doing my 6.7 engine swap using a 2008 ECM as I type this and should be done by the end of this week. I really need to know if there will be a skim disable option for that 2008 ECM and if I should just wait a few weeks for you to get the software out? I really want to get my truck running as soon as possible and I don't want to go with EFI but if I have no choice then that's what I'll have to do. Please let me know as soon as possible!!!

Old 05-30-2016, 09:32 AM   #4
02Dodge2500HO

Name: 02Dodge2500HO
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jets-n-diesel View Post
When will the the software the 2007.5 to 2009 6.7 Cummins be available. I am doing my 6.7 engine swap using a 2008 ECM as I type this and should be done by the end of this week. I really need to know if there will be a skim disable option for that 2008 ECM and if I should just wait a few weeks for you to get the software out? I really want to get my truck running as soon as possible and I don't want to go with EFI but if I have no choice then that's what I'll have to do. Please let me know as soon as possible!!!

Why not go with EFILIVE?

Old 05-30-2016, 12:35 PM   #5
BrianAtSmarty

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jets-n-diesel View Post
You are in luck. Just a few days now.

ygm

Old 05-31-2016, 11:36 AM   #6
jets-n-diesel

Name: jets-n-diesel
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02Dodge2500HO View Post
Why not go with EFILIVE?
EFI does not have all the limiter figured out when it comes to swapped trucks. That was the last I heard..

Old 10-02-2016, 04:03 PM   #7
inline

Name: inline
Title: Professional lurker
Member`s Gallery
So after years and years and years.... This is what every VP owner was promised. Is there any training for the MM3? Is their a list of people doing this custom programming?

Closed Thread