Pray for my dad

greengoblin

Retired
If you pray, please pray for my dad. He has finally agreed to go to the va and get some help. For the past week he hasn't even been able to say a full sentence with out Gettin out of breath. He is supposed to be getting a defibrillator within the next two weeks. His blood pressure has been high.

B.E.D.S.
Big Ed's Diesel Service

Thanks y'all. They said he has pneumonia. And admitted him, put him in ICU he will probably stay in the hospital now till after they put the defibrillator in later this week or next week

B.E.D.S.
Big Ed's Diesel Service

Well they released him today, and will be back in the hospital the 24-26 or later. The 24th to run last minute checks before surgery, putting a defibrillator in, the morning of the 25th. If all goes good, he will be released the 26th or 27th.

B.E.D.S.
Big Ed's Diesel Service

Since coming home Saturday, he has collapsed 6 times an fell to the floor. The docs dont know what's causing it. So e still isn't doing good at all

B.E.D.S.
Big Ed's Diesel Service

So sorry to hear that man, I would look into other doctors than the VA. Granted they are good for somethings but not everything. I have had my fair share of VA and navy doctor war stories that could change your whole perspective on them.

It's not by choice he is using the va. Can not get insurance, and even though he is on disability, he does not have Medicare. They finally done the defibrillator on Wednesday and he got to come home yesterday. Thanks for all the prayers

The guy who is no longer driving a suburban :)

I read your posts. Its so hard to lose someone you love. Im sorry and I will pray for you and your family. God Bless

Sorry to hear. But just remember all the good times u and your dad had together.sometimes it's hard to think like that after your loved one leaves.but u and your family will pull though. Comp d is praying for u .

Back