4020 took a dump. Ideas?

I found a repair kit. Since I'm on the wagon right now, I don't need it to light any smokes. LOL

tractor-fire-20.jpg

4020s have been a damn good tractor and probably one of the most used tractors ever period

No doubt but the 3 we have owned over the past 10 years has taken me to the conclusion that theyre beginning to end up like 2nd gen dodges. They're either 12 grand and perfect or they're under 8 grand flat ragged out LOL

Our 966 has made my dad convert to the red side (the better side). We went from 4 green tractors to 5 red ones for hay :cheer:

You need something like this.. We have a little over 4500 in it now.

ysa6a6yh.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

No. You are incorrect. I need something with a CAB and AIR CONDITIONING and MFWD! That is what the hell I need. LOL

No. You are incorrect. I need something with a CAB and AIR CONDITIONING and MFWD and CVT and AUTOSTEER and HEATED SEAT and a nice boombox! That is what the hell I need. LOL

Fixed it for ya :D

Heck you got a nice truck you can afford a new tractor surely :hehe:

Hahaha Im just saving you a tractor payment!

Im not worried about wife or kids right now, i got toys to keep me company. LOL

don't tell allie i said that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Thankfully, it has mid-mount hydraulic controls on the loader and it crapped out with the bucket in the air. Thankfully, they will remain aloft no matter what I have to take off of it. The loader has never been removed since I bought it. I'm sure that would be a crap load of fun it if becomes necessary. :(

If you're still thinking cam issues, it sounds reasonable to me.

I once fixed a tractor that "just stopped" and found it stripped 1/3 of the cam gear's teeth. Eight of twelve push rods were bent, but all twelve valves were ok. It turned over really easy because only two cylinders were holding compression. It's been a while, but if your cam isn't moving, I don't think your injection pump will either.

I'll help you pick the correct color of tractor Mr. Mustache man. :D

7yqa2ysu.jpg

8uqa4ezu.jpg

Either one is acceptable

Back