07 6.7 won't start

billybob7

cant hold'er
I have a 07 6.7 that will crank and not fire I have checked all the plugs and wires, and I have checked I have fuel to all the injectors. I am leaning to a electrical problem , the truck also has full H&S deletes on it. I am lost on this one.

Thanks

Ok thanks, we got it to fire with ether but as soon as we stop it dies. I will pull the codes on it and see what they say

short story is Injectors aren't firing. the more details the better. Could be several things. Is this random or is their more to the story? Was anybody messing with the truck prior?

i am starting to think injectors too, we put a new head gasket on the truck and got it back up and running. then we had a small fuel leak from what we could see the rail had a crack in it so put a new one on and now the truck wont start. we had the injectors checked when we took the head off and they said they where on there way out but should have some life in them. so i am thinking they took ****, we pulled the codes on it and got a,

p051c
p0102
p1011

so i am still kind of lost

If it was running before you swapped the rail, it should run now.
One of those codes is for a MAF sensor, which is on the intake.
Make sure everything is plugged in correctly on and around the rail.

Mark.

retorque crossover tubes

I recommend retorqing your crossover tubes, could have came loose when you removed the fuel lines and causing a rail pressure leak resulting in no start.

Ive got about the same problem. Mines a 08. It will run perfect and it can be idling or driving and its like you just cut the key off. Sometimes it starts back sometimes it doesn't. I hadn't any problems till about 2 weeks ago. I thought maybe I got ahold of some bad fuel. changed fuel filteres on the FASS pump. Still the same problem. Ive changed the CP3 pump( wanted to upgrade anyhow). still not fixed.. When it is running I have data logged all info and pressure all look correct..

Im starting to think its the fuel rail sensor or wiring to injectors

Back