New Ride

Burt's rec room was the inspiration to my gun vault.:rockwoot:

I love those movies! Been watching them since I was real little! I'd love to have a Gladiator truck like Earl's. Back when I got married in Nashville, we went to the country music hall of fame, they had a Reba exhibit with this picture and brass, something about it being her first movie. As to Burt's collection, I think it may be why I've justified owning two "elephant guns", while living in Ohio with zero prospects of hunting anything larger than maybe blackbear in Pa!
732f4ef6bef360d80297c6fec2d68cbb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I HATED them when they came out in '17, I thought they were so hideous but now I really like them. They remind me of all the OBS Fords I had. I like the boxyness of them and the interior has so much room.
Same. I also hated the 5th gen Rams when they first came out- love those too now. Still nauseated by the new GM twins and I don't think that will ever change.

Get you a set of 24×14's ordered yet to fit in with them Florida boys?!

400 degrees here. Never been in so much of a hurry that I couldn’t wait a minute or so before I turn the key.

Had a turbo timer on my 240sx back in the day. I thought it was cool for some reason.

I've never waited even a second to shut it off at the drive thru, store, whatever. If I'm just driving and not towing anything remotely heavy, or after running the truck hard, I kill it immediate and walk away.

Have never had any turbo issues ever on my daily drivers.

My VW 2.0 TDI kinda make me question the importance of letting them cool down. They give no indication of being in a regen if you haven't installed an egt gauge, other than the engine fan is on high. I've got a gauge in my current car, minimum egt at idle during a regen I've seen is 600's, with as high as about 1100 degrees at idle. Been shut off numerous times only to notice that fan still on high, indicating it was in regen. I still try to let both the VW and my Cummins cool to 400 or less when possible, but not entirely convinced it's necessary. Might be more of an issue for older or cheaper oils?

same oil in the new one or the 02...delvac 1300 for me..anyways.

there aint poopy out there for this truck..idk what would void the warranty either..the only guage it don't have is egt....meh..i just le it run while I get my stuff out for work...other than that I just give it as long as I got to wait...

same oil in the new one or the 02...delvac 1300 for me..anyways.

there aint poopy out there for this truck..idk what would void the warranty either..the only guage it don't have is egt....meh..i just le it run while I get my stuff out for work...other than that I just give it as long as I got to wait...
Check out the monitors that plug into the OBD port? That's what's in my car. Something like an edge cts monitor I think will work. Then just unplug it for dealer visits, although VW has never said anything about the gauge in my car, can't just take it out, it mounts in the bottom of the driver's dash vent.

Back