Can you believe this?

THATpreston

Brush your teeth.
Send a PM to Jeff for price on a water pump for Moby.

He actually calls me....takes my order.

And the same day sends me a tracking number.

WTF? Why are all businesses not like this? :)

Thanks brother!

but does he paint them lime green and run it on a 20+% corrected dyno to prove it is a legit extreme dragon comp fire water pump?

I have a feeling some of my parts are in the "civil unrest delay". I believe Jeff said he was forming a posse to go get them. Don't see any other vendors forming posse's........

I have a feeling some of my parts are in the "civil unrest delay". I believe Jeff said he was forming a posse to go get them. Don't see any other vendors forming posse's........

So far I have a posse of only 3 or 4. So... I'm prolly going to stay here and work.

Your parts will head out today Brandon. Should have went yesterday, but I had to wait on the ring sets.

Thanks Lewis. !

He may be stuck in his shed all day looking for parts for me! I bet Mumau is going to start blocking my calls if I keep this up. LOL

He may be stuck in his shed all day looking for parts for me! I bet Mumau is going to start blocking my calls if I keep this up. LOL

Won't happen.

I found a hand full of bolts for you, but you need a bucket full LOL
Still digging. I did hang out in the storage trailer for a good while though. It's a nice day up here.

I'm keeping him busy watching bad ass guitar women videos in email.

:hehe:

He must haf de wireless in da shed.

Ya that is what it looks like. If you can't find some of them let me know and I can probably just buy new ones.

Ya that is what it looks like. If you can't find some of them let me know and I can probably just buy new ones.

You got until Aug 1st to get that slug running.....I'm mounting tie downs in the stock trailer tonight so we can cinch down ATV's in there. :evil

You got until Aug 1st to get that slug running.....I'm mounting tie downs in the stock trailer tonight so we can cinch down ATV's in there. :evil

LOL Gotta find all the missing parts and bolts... Dang thing better start and run after this is done.

My stuff finally came out of the conflict zone. Hopefully this is the last one of these I have to get from you LOL. Thanks for being badass as usual.

9A06A443-E4D6-4229-AFF4-25A2BBFF3C4A.jpg

Hey I got a 6.7 cover from Jeff and mine is PLASTIC!!!:hehe:

Thanks Jeff!

Can't wait to get get a "ford" part on my dodge

Back