NEW Banks Technicooler 03-07 $750 shipped

pizziLLA

Pizza, diesel & jeep tech
This is a brand new IN original box Banks technicooler for Dodge CTD. I bought it and realized i got the wrong thing for my truck, and dont need it.

this will include the intercooler, PLUS 200 psi burst rated silicon boots. this differs from the original kit when purchased from a dealer where you have to replace all of the hoses, tubes and intake horn. what is on sale here is much simpler, and MUCH cheaper than from a dealer.

Attachments

• 71f9_1.jpg
    71f9_1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 8507_1.jpg
    8507_1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
all i need is the boots. can you tell me where i can get the boots from. i already have the upgraded intercooler. i just need to install it.

Camotanker said:
all i need is the boots. can you tell me where i can get the boots from. i already have the upgraded intercooler. i just need to install it.
thats the spirit!!! i can handle having a banks IC on my truck, but not the whole high ram painted banks red, with his name all over it!!!

siliconintakes.com for just the boots!!!

pizziLLA said:
thats the spirit!!! i can handle having a banks IC on my truck, but not the whole high ram painted banks red, with his name all over it!!!

siliconintakes.com for just the boots!!!

awesome dude! you rock! do you remember the boot sizes?

do you know the size of the clamps also?

looking at the boots.... it says the are 200psi burst and 50psi working. r run 60psi on WTF.... is this bad?

hmm good point... ill call them tomorrow and order clamps(will be included with the sale!!)... and i dont know, im sure that theyre some stupid numbered size and not helpful for knowing that you need 2 for a 3" diameter, and 2 for a 3.5" diameter. ill get back to you camo!!

i noticed the same thing about the psi ratings, but i believe that 50psi working isnt an issue, since no one will be pushing over 50 for any considerable amount of time (14sec's most??). all hoses will expand a bit under 50+psi, and when youre doing that kind of pressure, and am concerned about expansion, generally thats when you start clamping the entire length of the hose.

pizziLLA said:
hmm good point... ill call them tomorrow and order clamps(will be included with the sale!!)... and i dont know, im sure that theyre some stupid numbered size and not helpful for knowing that you need 2 for a 3" diameter, and 2 for a 3.5" diameter. ill get back to you camo!!

i noticed the same thing about the psi ratings, but i believe that 50psi working isnt an issue, since no one will be pushing over 50 for any considerable amount of time (14sec's most??). all hoses will expand a bit under 50+psi, and when youre doing that kind of pressure, and am concerned about expansion, generally thats when you start clamping the entire length of the hose.
thank you dude!!!!

Back