???

Now i'm laughing!!! And again sorry for posting in the wrong section.
At least were learning something:hehe:.
I was thinking about having him build me a turbo he seemed to have a reasonable price, and looking for feedback on his rep in that respect. Thanks
At least i'm getting him some good advertising here :lolly:

There was a girl last night at Wal-Mart that jogged halfway down an aisle before she realized she was wearing a super short and floppy skirt with her thong.

But she wasn't a porker, so T$ wouldn't have liked it.LOL

There was a girl last night at Wal-Mart that jogged halfway down an aisle before she realized she was wearing a super short and floppy skirt with her thong.

Oh she realized it Nick. You should be happy you saw it.

Taylor would have missed it because he wouldn't be able to see around his date.LOL

Sh!t, I wouldve liked that!!!!! :thankyou2:

OP, if his name is like mine, meaning normal, question the rep.

If it is blue or green or the occasional red, bow down and grovel. They have more rep than all of CF premium members combined.:bow:

pics, or it didnt happen!

OP, if his name is like mine, meaning normal, question the rep.

If it is blue or green or the occasional red, bow down and grovel. They have more rep than all of CF premium members combined.:bow:

Thanks. I am new here so dont be afraid to school my a$$, but i'm llikin what i see here you guys are hilarious.LOL

Thanks. I am new here so dont be afraid to school my a$$, but i'm llikin what i see here you guys are hilarious.LOL

Little correction... Just cause their "Blue" doesn't mean they have Juice or can be trusted... You determine that on your own.. I won't try and jade ya...

Blue is just a sponsoring member but remember that they want your money... Most are great but .....

Gray or whatever it is just means "media" or "journalist" type.. No fear there ... They are pretty much the good guys...

Green, orange, red and you need to listen up and act right... So to speak...lol

Black... Well we are the "wanna be's" .. But some in black are the "BE's".... So you have to figure that out too!! lol

I need my own color though... As "Parts tester" or " Failure point finder"... lol

Been spotting whale tails at Wal-Mart have we Nick, why no pic?
turtle_is_not_angry_-_turtle_is_disappointed_in_you.jpg

Back