Sema 2014

Rustin

Let the Beatings Begin!
I know this is early, you can shoot me later. I might not be able to go this year, but. I was able to get Margaretaville lined up for us, unless of course you all are not interested in having a get together there.

sema

So is there going to be a get together at sema this year?
Trying to make plans. Its not to far away.

How does one go about getting in to sema. I really want to check it out this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it only the aftermarket industry? Ha anyone have an extra pass lol

It's not only aftermarket parts but, vehicle manufacturers as well. Pretty much anything to do with automotive industry, aftermarket accessories, tools,body shop equipment, paint, electronics, suspension tires and wheels etc....

I will have to make some calls then. I am sure my company could get me in

sema

Any body shop, tire store, car dealership, accessory shop, anything like that can get you a pass. You have to show that YOU work for that company and prove it with a business card, pay stub or something like that. go on sema's web site and it spells it out. You can order business cards at vista print cheap with your name on them and usually a couple of business invoices showings the name of the business and then submit you request along with $25.00 for a ticket. Its the best car show you will ever go to.

Working for cummins I should be good. What are you guys paying for rooms? I have never been to Vegas

Start booking now, and stay off the hotels on the strip, or try near South Point. The HOJO is not a good Stay!!!! LOL! I almost forgot. If you find a boutique hotel, look at their website. LOL! MY wife accidentally did that and she felt a bit embarrassed. LOL!

Where's the comp d party this year going to be. Going to try and show up this, missed the last few.

Well I'll be darned, UPS is an exhibitor. Who knew? :hehe:

Can't go this year, but I might have to plan my vacation schedule next year a little differently.

Back