Millicen's Nova

IdahoRob

Comp Diesel Sponsor
The Nova is back running the Lights Out event. I watched it run a 4.61 in testing today. Good luck to the team this weekend! Looks like it is dialed in again.

Last edited:
track was total trash last night but seems to be on point today. they have spent the last hour scraping and doing prep for test and tune, so hopefully he can get it down the road today and tonight for Q2.

it has now been faster with the cummins than when is was powered by a steve morris pro charged BBC

164mph and still plenty left in it, only 1200us/220mpa tune in it

it has now been faster with the cummins than when is was powered by a steve morris pro charged BBC

164mph and still plenty left in it, only 1200us/220mpa tune in it

Looked like it cleaned up the smoke fairly well for the power it was making, was wondering how much n2o he was spraying :nos:

I find it hard to believe that he's only running 1200us, but I've been wrong before

Looked like it cleaned up the smoke fairly well for the power it was making, was wondering how much n2o he was spraying :nos:

I find it hard to believe that he's only running 1200us, but I've been wrong before

On IG he drops a trease basically and says they have alot of extra power to tap in to for their next major event.

yup that’s it, can get it done quick with 430+cc on tap at 1350us/180mpa test point.

.048, pair of .062 and .078 all on just after a second after launch

Back