Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Let it Roll/Robert Miller

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other???/List in thread

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

Tcolesanti

ALL NIGHTER
With the new "unlimited driveline rule", and quite a few new trucks rumored to be running in the class, who do you guys think will be on top for the '07 season?

Hmmm... I'm still waiting on the rumor mill to come up with what 'charger each of them are running.

branodn.

joefarmer said:
Hmmm... I'm still waiting on the rumor mill to come up with what 'charger each of them are running.

branodn.

I heard Ingram is running a "Silver Bullet":hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Brandon all you have to do is ask LOL!

SS should be interesting this year, and after this weekend one of the trucks might not even be pulling DHRA this year.

Zach

DieselTweaker said:

SS should be interesting this year, and after this weekend one of the trucks might not even be pulling DHRA this year.

Zach
Hi Zach!! I didn't figure it would be a good idea to post that 'charger.

brandon.

DieselTweaker said:

Zach

Who? (If you don't mind me asking.....)

-Tom

I wonder if Dustin is going to step up his chargers and stay in Super street or drop down to Street class.. He wasn't sure at the DHRA banquet.

Tom

Just some chatter in the pits at Tenn, see what happens when may rolls around at Muncie.

Brandon,,, I said you could ask,,,,, didn't say anything about a correct answer.

Zach :st:

I wouldn't count out Curt Haisley in this discussion. Have heard it a few times, different places that he will be dropping back a class. I imagine it will be an interesting year for the SS class since there are a few more people building to run the class. :ft:

Straley

Tom,

In a nut shell, what is the "unlimited driveline rule?" Couldn't find any info on that in the DHRA pulling rules.....or maybe I'm just blind.:what:

Joe

Curt Haisley's is certainly the most extreme build in the class, and is the stongest contender. He won almost all of the PPL pulls by a good margin last year with virtually the same rules as DHRA SS is this year.

Back