I support my Troops, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMAXcountry

Diesel and Gun Nut
I just wanted to say thank you to all of our military for doing what you do, day in and day our, home or abroad, on this site and off.

I can't imagine what its like to leave your family, friends and home behind to go overseas. I spent 7 months in a military style police academy where my performance was able to get me home every 2 weeks and that was difficult. God bless you men and women who are selfless and brave enough to enlist and get through basic. freedom is defended by men and women that are above and beyond the average american citizen.

You will always have my support and a hand to shake when you get home, as well as my wifes, my parents and my friends. Yes, we hear about all the negatives on the news. We always do. Thier leftist agenda will never convince me not to support or show my colors for my troops.

For all of you who have served or are serving, it means alot to us and I thank you for it. Get in, Win, Come home safe. Thank you.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse. When a people are used as mere human instruments for firing cannon or thrusting bayonets, in the service and for the selfish purposes of a master, such war degrades a people. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their free choice,—is often the means of their regeneration. A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. As long as justice and injustice have not terminated their ever-renewing fight for ascendancy in the affairs of mankind, human beings must be willing, when need is, to do battle for the one against the other.

-John Stuart Mill,

Ditto, thanks for the support. alot of have family to help support us directly but helps to know there are other who honor what the military family does for this great country.

BBD

Big ditto from me as well, my cousin is on her way back for her fourth tour in Iraq... hope she stays safe this time as well. I have nothing but respect for our men and women in the armed forces :rockwoot:

United States Military = Mortal Gods!

YEAAHHH... now, can i borrow a M-240 Bravo?

lol, i'd love to shoot one of those. in all seriousness though, I love you guys.

My thanks to all still there... and the ones still here too.

USAF 1st Sgt...looking forward to retirement.

God bless all the armed forces that lay their lives on the line every day so people like us can enjoy freedom.

Thanks!:rockwoot:

From a Navy Wife, and a Sister to the Air Force, :thankyou2: for your support. This world needs more people to take a stand and say that they support our troops. My Husband (cmpunch on here) will be heading to Iraq for his second tour and my younger brother is on his 4th tour in Iraq.

I have been on both sides of this.I will aways support my brothers and sisters of the military God Bless You.:rockwoot::Cheer:

its really people like you that give us the motivation to wake up every morning knowing that it could be our last. knowing we have loved ones counting on us to make a safe return gives that extra boost of energy that gets our jobs done and our buddies out of harms way. its just there cause people like you instill that into the minds of soldiers and civilian contractors every day. we need to thank you for sacrificing your time and effort to do anything to support us. even if your loved one is army marines airforce navy or even a civilian contractor, they are here doing the same thing, TRYING TO COME HOME! anything you do will make a deep imapct on them as individuals and as a whole.
To anyone who is reading: if you have a loved one overseas. no matter where it is, iraq, afghanistan, kuwait, iran, korea, germany, or even in the states waiting for a plane, call them now or email them and tell them you are proud and love them. thats what they wanna hear. one simple comment like that will make them proud to lace up their boots.that will make them keep their mind on track, and their heart in rythum. that will make them come home safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back