Carbon Fiber Stacks for pickups?

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
I heard through the grapevine that someone has been working on Carbon fiber stacks? Anyone know anything?:evil :evil

they would be sick for sure!!! id test a pair for em, to see what they can stand up to as far as heat and abuse LOL what i would personally like are CF side pipes....with a Y pipe like used in the stack kit under the truck and an exit under each door.

TwiztedMetal said:
they would be sick for sure!!! id test a pair for em, to see what they can stand up to as far as heat and abuse LOL what i would personally like are CF side pipes....with a Y pipe like used in the stack kit under the truck and an exit under each door.

:dead-horse-fast2: Hey no cutting in the line that starts behind - ME !!!:dead-horse-fast2: :dead-horse-fast2: LOL LOL :thankyou2:

Hmm, dunno how well those would work. And I doubt the powers at "B" here would go with the idea.

If you look in the import world they already run the C/F exhaust tips..... Just a thought.

Josh to me something like this would be HUGE. Might wanna go knock on that bosses door again.......

What is the performance aspect of it? To me it would seem more "looks" than performance. Of coarse on a drag truck, lighter stacks makes the truck lighter.

Exactly and LOOKS ! C/F is a huge seller nowadays.....

Think of the possibilities, 4" C/F kits, 5" C/F kits and so on, not that difficult to work with C/F from what i understand about it either.....

I have tried to purchase some carbon fiber material to make up a set of stacks- but the big supplier that I contacted said he has NONE available til Jan. :doh: of next year!!! We discussed what I wanted to use it for and I was told -No problem:ylsuper: - I need to get the High Temp Resin to set it......

Now I gotta locate another supplier- that has some to sell!:dead-horse-fast2:

But I aint gonna give up just yet!:evil

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You just gotta be different don't ya Duallie! LOL That would be totaly awesome if ya can get your hands on some!!!!!

crzycowboy said:
You just gotta be different don't ya Duallie! LOL That would be totaly awesome if ya can get your hands on some!!!!!

Ya know it! :rules: :evil

And I'm trying to get my grubby hands on some!:1tooth:

i would pay a arm and a leg for 6inch donkey ears that reduce to 5 inch just like i have now
that would look CRAZY :} :}
robert

alldiesels said:
i would pay a arm and a leg for 6inch donkey ears that reduce to 5 inch just like i have now
that would look CRAZY :} :}
robert

:lolly: :lolly: :lolly: :lolly: :rockwoot: :ylsuper:

Josh, are you listening????:banghead: :banghead: :bang :ylsuper:

Yeah, I'm listening.....If it were up to me, I'd get into it.....like yesterday....but I'm not the power that is........controlll.......LOL

Back