Standalone CR Sled trucks

First video troyer's Raw Deal truck? Video on my phone wasn't real clear.

I thought brandon's was Terry Martin until I seen the description afterwards. Sounded awesome! Shoulda brought it down to play with Hallien and the others down in KY last sat! ;). See what they gots. :D

After looking through the other user vids, I see Brandon has pulled against the likes of hallien. How'd he finish? He looked to be a right smart jag down there. Right in the hunt. ;)

ive seen there trucks on the forums. read about the zues. iam asking about the trucks in the videos. things change alot. thanks

After looking through the other user vids, I see Brandon has pulled against the likes of hallien. How'd he finish? He looked to be a right smart jag down there. Right in the hunt. ;)

Brandon did pretty well against those other guys, Hallien was still quite a few feet in front of them. But Brandon was still up there, i forget what place though. I think it was like 4th or 5th

Very nice. It's gonna be hard for any other 2.6 truck to beat Adam. His truck is just an absolute beast. Amazing!

thats awsome. how many rpms? single event? more information lol
Yes, they turn rpm. I'll let each truck owner disclose it if they want. Single injection tunes. Smoke's a funny thing. Very interesting to see what happens when you move the injection event completely BTDC. Also sweet to completely drain a dual-CP3 rail and know exactly what duration sucked it dry.

Yeah adam was 20 to 30 feet out ahead of everyone else..... smoot and a couple other itpa guys can give him a run for his money

I forgot to mention this- Forget having a lope tune with the Zeus. The idle governor ignores PW until 5% throttle. :hehe:

Back