Make Jory a moderator campaign 2020

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I mean 2022

4X4Dually is a straight up and righteous man. He is a family man, works for a living, pays his taxes, and goes to church.

Please give him the power !!!

I can't do it, because I'm just Jeff, but I know he spends time here, and he cares about content.

JORY FOR MODERATOR 2022 !!!

Yeah! Just as long as he promises not to drop the ban hammer on folks poking fun at him and his unfinished dump truck!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yeah! Just as long as he promises not to drop the ban hammer on folks poking fun at him and his unfinished dump truck!

That's where the righteous part comes in. I'm sure he would be a moderate moderator. He's got just enough smartass in him to be fair minded.

I'm sure he would be a moderate moderator. He's got just enough smartass in him to be fair minded.

I don't know, my first thought was, if he was a moderator, his first action in office would be the ban hammer on Jay.....LOL

I mean 2022

4X4Dually is a straight up and righteous man. He is a family man, works for a living, pays his taxes, and goes to church.

Please give him the power !!!

I can't do it, because I'm just Jeff, but I know he spends time here, and he cares about content.

JORY FOR MODERATOR 2022 !!!

:hehe: never took you for a nut hugger.

P.s. wipe your chin. :poke:

:hehe: never took you for a nut hugger.

P.s. wipe your chin. :poke:

:hehe: Bitch please. You know better.

We've been getting the hell spammed out of us here. Every morning there is a new couple of stupid links and Jory hates that. I know the forum has gone the way of the Ox and cart in social media terms, but for some of us it's still our go to.

Hell, half the moderators are ghost. Rarely see any of them on the site when I login and see who’s online.

They make Jory a moderator, im gonna go on the dark web and announce CompD is open for spamming.

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

If I seen correctly on Facebook, I think he's on a camping trip.

I was aware of his absence. Hence my timing. Had he been on board, he'd have this in the weeds already. I did this without his knowledge. He might even be mad at me ??

I just see how rage filled he becomes when the spammers strike. Nothing against current leadership, but we could use a more potent spamhammer.

Back