1997 Dodge Dually

regcanfan

1997 dually 2wd (cab and chassis so solid front axle) automatic.
136k miles

Crank windows
Dash has one small crack
Zero rust
Good paint, no peeling
Flatbed with ball and trailer hookups and brakes

Engine:
Rebuilt with balanced bottom end
60lbs springs
.20 over otherwise stock rebuild

Transmission:
Stock
Has dpc single disk torque convertor.
Not installed, power driven diesel valve body and pan off up grade kit.
Trans shifts and holds good. Going to install the valvebody for some insurance just haven't had time.

Fuel
5x11 pdd budget builder injectors
180hp pump
4k Gov springs
Basic pump tweaks

Air
Hybred hx35/40 with 62 billet wheel built by North American turbo.

The bad.
Has salvage title (but cab is tight and drives well)
Needs an alignment and possibly control arm bushings
I had pulled the motor due to some coolant pushing out of the blow by tube. Machine shop didn't find any cracks ect in the head or cylinder walls. Got the motor back together and in and had the same issue. Used some block sealer and it worked. I've also had it push coolant once on me but also have been having the thermostat acting up too. It hasn't pushed out other than the one time which makes me wonder if the thermostat had stuck. I've got a new one and will put it in and see what happens. But possibly could be lifting the head.

I dont have to sell it and wasn't sure about putting up the ad even. I like the pickup and need it. It just if it needs a head gasket, I wont really have a lot of time to work on it until spring. I was thinking 7k as it sits. Would be willing to trade for something road worthy that I can tow with in the local area. Located in central Nebraska. Call or text 308-529-3792

Attachments

• 20190915_080843.jpg
    20190915_080843.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 0
Back