Zuess ECM News

Well if it can run a 4r100 it maybe a viable option. A PCS is like $750 so if it's less than that might be worth a shot.
I may have been misunderstood. Adding the capability to control a 48RE may be an addition in the future. No other automatics have been considered.

"in the future" Anymore details, you can just come out and say it this time instead of leading us on so you can keep replying. Seems thats your thing for this thread.

"in the future" Anymore details, you can just come out and say it this time instead of leading us on so you can keep replying. Seems thats your thing for this thread.
The 48RE controls aren't built yet, but it's on the list and spec'd out. Ask specific questions and I'll answer as honestly as I can. What other questions would you like to have answered?

The 48RE controls aren't built yet, but it's on the list and spec'd out. Ask specific questions and I'll answer as honestly as I can. What other questions would you like to have answered?

what all can be controlled with the Zuess? what parameters? timing, pulse width, etc, etc.

also, can the 6.7/5.9 injection events be reduced or eliminated down to 1?

Sorry, I meant ...when can I f***ING get one?
There are seven positions left available on the 6.7l test group. ~6 6.7l units are in the field testing. All but Bean are anonymous. Shoot Scott an email {info (at) destroked.com} to get on the list.

what all can be controlled with the Zuess? what parameters? timing, pulse width, etc, etc.

also, can the 6.7/5.9 injection events be reduced or eliminated down to 1?

Everything regarding fuel control. The main things are rail pressure, timing and pulse width.

The injection events are limited to a single event currently. One of the planned enhancements is post-main event injection.

They could be polished out if you'd like. :hehe: And Scott at Destroked is the keeper of the ECMs so I don't know when he's planning on the release.

Back