S300 ETR-HO units are ready.

DRTurbo

Turbocharger Engineer
After many months of testing and revisions on our ETR billet wheels we now have the final product that we are extremely happy with. We will have them in 61, 63 and 66mm's. They will be offered in T3 non-gated, T3 internally gated and T4 non-gated. We have some test units out there in the field with our older revision that has now been copied, but they are 8% down on power vs the latest version. :lolly:

Comp wheels have reduced hub line, 15% lighter, and move 15% more air. Pricing will be lower then you may think. :woohoo:

prototype%20001.jpg

prototype%20003.jpg

The 66mm on the left and 63mm on the right.

Enjoy

Attachments

• 2012-09-19_12-03-15_366.jpg
    2012-09-19_12-03-15_366.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
Now are these wheels for use in a single turbo setup, or will/can they work better then a billet wheeled 63 or 66mm wheel in a compound setup application?

Do you sell the wheels seperate? Or only as complete chargers? If seperate can you pm me a price on the 66 including balancing.

Do you sell the wheels seperate? Or only as complete chargers? If seperate can you pm me a price on the 66 including balancing.

For right now they won't be sold as wheel only. You can send the unit in though and have it upgraded to the ETR-HO wheel though.

Now are these wheels for use in a single turbo setup, or will/can they work better then a billet wheeled 63 or 66mm wheel in a compound setup application?

These wheels are designed for use as single and twin. They are built for better performance at any condition and use.

I wondered when these were going to come out... I've seen something very similar out there at a place that doesn't carry your products. Makes sense now.

Please PM me a price on a 63 upgrade with turn around time. Also a T4 .83 cut to 68mm and HX40. Thanks.

I wondered when these were going to come out... I've seen something very similar out there at a place that doesn't carry your products. Makes sense now.

Please PM me a price on a 63 upgrade with turn around time. Also a T4 .83 cut to 68mm and HX40. Thanks.

Their are always folks that will duplicate the 1st versions.

TMoney- I tried calling you the other day.

DrTurbo- Are you experimenting with a 10 full blade design? That top turbo picture only has 10 blades. Lighter the better as far as I'm concerned. Still need you to PM me a price on a 63 ETR-HO.

Back