Aftermarket Heated Seats, Has Anybody Installed Them?

Meyers Farms

My dad’s birthday is coming up and I was considering installing aftermarket seat heaters in his truck. His truck is a 2012 F250XL 6.7 that he absolutely loves. He is getting a little older and really likes things to be warm.

Anybody have a brand to recommend? Any tips or tricks for install? I’ve looked around online but would like to hear some real world feedback.

Got seat heaters in my factory 2nd gen seats. I catch more shit when people see that my old truck has them haha

My back thoroughly enjoys them. I can probably find the brand, but it’s probably sub par for a truck that nice.

Did some googling. Apparently its a wire harness, seats, bcm flash, yada yada. Seems like aftermarket would be the cheaper way. Have you looked at heatyourseat.com? They sure pop up alot

Got seat heaters in my factory 2nd gen seats. I catch more shit when people see that my old truck has them haha

My back thoroughly enjoys them. I can probably find the brand, but it’s probably sub par for a truck that nice.

Just cause she’s old doesn’t me you don’t like to be warm!

Did some googling. Apparently its a wire harness, seats, bcm flash, yada yada. Seems like aftermarket would be the cheaper way. Have you looked at heatyourseat.com? They sure pop up alot

I’ve looked around at several brands but didn’t know if anyone here had any experience with a certain brand. I don’t want to go through all of the hassle of install and use a subpar brand. I want to make sure they are quality for dad’s truck. Sounds like the factory setup is pretty involved. Thanks for looking into it.

I swapped in 2018 Ram seats into my 06 quad cab. I had leather seat covers and seat heaters installed the I purchased from leather seats.com and they work and look great

Attachments

• 029999E4-DFDA-4C23-9FEE-4468465A7F91.jpg
    029999E4-DFDA-4C23-9FEE-4468465A7F91.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 0
  • A862E846-8045-4A24-96EE-B59EACE17243.jpg
    A862E846-8045-4A24-96EE-B59EACE17243.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 0
Back