Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Drag Racing
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Drag Racing Where ALL Racers are Welcome- From ET Bracket, all the way to ProStreet and Top Diesel!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 05:30 AM   #861
Bodacious

Name: Bodacious
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
I had the hernia fixed Friday. They found two hernias and a fatty growth. Doc said he had to open me up instead of laparoscopic.

I got some poop out this morning. Yea Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'm down for a week or so before getting off the couch. Please bare with my boredom. lol

To you young fellas out there. Work hard but don't be a hero. It ain't worth it. I know first hand. Doc said if I didn't change my lifestyle, I'd be right back in there.

Last edited by Bodacious; 02-27-2017 at 05:32 AM.

Old 03-07-2017, 04:56 AM   #862
Bodacious

Member`s Gallery
Hello all,

Something is happening in my life. I don't want you reading this like I'm some kind of Bible thumping churchy. All I can say is I believe God has excepted me as one of his children. I didn't ask for it, somehow the holy spirit has truly entered my heart and I am realizing what a huge waste I have made with some of my time here in the physical world.

When I say waste, I am talking about the hours/ days/ months/ years of my life I have spent hating. I have been wronged so many times in my life I could probably become the poster child for it. lol

I recently purchased some parts from a member on here gcoffee94ram. I bashed this fella so bad I think they finally took down the post. I want to publicly apologize to Mr. Coffee. Mr. Coffee may or may not have wronged me and I chose to assume that he did wrong me without 100% proof. You know 99.9% proof still leaves that .1%.

I'm trying to tie all this together without writing a book and I'm having trouble. Mr. Coffee, please forgive me of my transgressions against you. I will see to it your parts are returned to Mt. Diesel. You can have them back and keep the money. I no longer want to feel this hate in my heart for you. I was such a slave to devil here.

I also want to publicly apologize to Mr. Jody Stirewalt/ Fatt Technologies. I have done nothing but hate since this whole deal came down. I have spent countless hours in misery letting the hate overcome me. Somehow God has opened my eyes to see all of this and I felt compelled to apologize to Mr. Stirewalt/ Fatt Technologies.

I left Mr. Stirewalt a phone message and I just uncontrollably poured my heart out on the message. I could not hold back the emotion and wonderful feeling I felt in my heart as I forgave Mr. Stirewalt for his transgressions. You cannot imagine the weight I chose to carry. I was immediately relieved of my burdens with Mr. Stirewalt and I truly felt I had put this one to bed.

Well, this past Sunday, March 5, I get a text out of the blue from Mr. Stirewalt that he was in the area and he had some parts for me. I met the man and his family face to face for the first time.

I just want to thank the good lord above is all I can say.

Anyone interested in seeing some pics of my new parts????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

Old 03-07-2017, 07:41 AM   #863
Ram12vcummins

Name: Ram12vcummins
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
Hello all,

Something is happening in my life. I don't want you reading this like I'm some kind of Bible thumping churchy. All I can say is I believe God has excepted me as one of his children. I didn't ask for it, somehow the holy spirit has truly entered my heart and I am realizing what a huge waste I have made with some of my time here in the physical world.

When I say waste, I am talking about the hours/ days/ months/ years of my life I have spent hating. I have been wronged so many times in my life I could probably become the poster child for it. lol

I recently purchased some parts from a member on here gcoffee94ram. I bashed this fella so bad I think they finally took down the post. I want to publicly apologize to Mr. Coffee. Mr. Coffee may or may not have wronged me and I chose to assume that he did wrong me without 100% proof. You know 99.9% proof still leaves that .1%.

I'm trying to tie all this together without writing a book and I'm having trouble. Mr. Coffee, please forgive me of my transgressions against you. I will see to it your parts are returned to Mt. Diesel. You can have them back and keep the money. I no longer want to feel this hate in my heart for you. I was such a slave to devil here.

I also want to publicly apologize to Mr. Jody Stirewalt/ Fatt Technologies. I have done nothing but hate since this whole deal came down. I have spent countless hours in misery letting the hate overcome me. Somehow God has opened my eyes to see all of this and I felt compelled to apologize to Mr. Stirewalt/ Fatt Technologies.

I left Mr. Stirewalt a phone message and I just uncontrollably poured my heart out on the message. I could not hold back the emotion and wonderful feeling I felt in my heart as I forgave Mr. Stirewalt for his transgressions. You cannot imagine the weight I chose to carry. I was immediately relieved of my burdens with Mr. Stirewalt and I truly felt I had put this one to bed.

Well, this past Sunday, March 5, I get a text out of the blue from Mr. Stirewalt that he was in the area and he had some parts for me. I met the man and his family face to face for the first time.

I just want to thank the good lord above is all I can say.

Anyone interested in seeing some pics of my new parts????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

I worked as a carpenter with the same hernia for 3 years when I was younger had it fixed went right back to work. Got it again. Had it for the last 7 years like this. Don't really feel like going back to get it fixed but I know I'll have to. It's low as well.

You need to lay off the Jesus juice man. Seems like your all over the place.

Old 03-07-2017, 08:02 AM   #864
J-Pipes

Name: J-Pipes
Member`s Gallery
So where's the pictures?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Old 03-07-2017, 08:28 AM   #865
YOUNG GUNS15

Name: YOUNG GUNS15
Title: Im AWESOME!!!!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram12vcummins View Post
I worked as a carpenter with the same hernia for 3 years when I was younger had it fixed went right back to work. Got it again. Had it for the last 7 years like this. Don't really feel like going back to get it fixed but I know I'll have to. It's low as well.

You need to lay off the Jesus juice man. Seems like your all over the place.

Lay off the Jesus juice?? Have a little empathy, this man just went through a major change of heart.

I don't know the OP, but it takes a lot of humility to forgive and to forget. That's why humility is a Christlike attribute, Jesus forgave everyone, he made it possible to return to our heavenly home because he forgave US. The OP deserves a little more respect than "lay off the Jesus juice"

Old 03-07-2017, 10:00 AM   #866
Ram12vcummins

Name: Ram12vcummins
Member`s Gallery
Humility is not a Christlike attribute. Maybe you attribute that to it because of your beliefs and maybe I don't because of mine.

Old 03-07-2017, 04:34 PM   #867
Bodacious

Member`s Gallery
I'm really ok with the negative comments. I appreciate YOU YOUNG GUNS15 and Ram12vcummins.

Most folks who actually know me think I'm on some sorta something as well. I have no explanation other than God.

Prob some big a$$ tumor I thought was my brain. lol

Old 03-08-2017, 05:00 AM   #868
Bodacious

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Pipes View Post
So where's the pictures?

Just one for now. She still won't let me move it into the bedroom!!!! Maybe if I let her keep a goat in there...??? lol

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-08-2017, 05:12 AM   #869
J-Pipes

Member`s Gallery
Picture isn't showing up for me.

Old 03-08-2017, 09:56 PM   #870
Bodacious

Member`s Gallery
Should show now. Had something wrong somewhere????

Old 03-08-2017, 10:05 PM   #871
smokinVE

Name: smokinVE
Title: $$+VE=NO HP
Member`s Gallery
Was working for me before, now doesn't...!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc View Post
I don't think they let hair sniffer twit much. Or the little gay guy. Only the Indian does.

Old 04-18-2017, 08:14 AM   #872
Bodacious

Member`s Gallery
Hey all. Check out my FB page. I'm learning how to use it. My wife is loosing hair quickly. lol

https://www.facebook.com/Bodacious5.9/

Old 04-18-2017, 02:14 PM   #873
DieselWrencher

Name: DieselWrencher
Title: 6cyl Vette
Member`s Gallery
Art, good on you for loaning one of your blocks to the PDD guys! That is awesome!
1972 K30 Longhorn P-Pumped 24v 47RH Compounds

Old 04-18-2017, 05:05 PM   #874
Bodacious

Member`s Gallery
I am very happy to be in the position right now to help them boys. They are helping me as well.

Old 08-05-2017, 09:39 PM   #875
Bodacious

Member`s Gallery
This will be the last post on this thread for a while. We have stripped Bodacious of all her running gear and set the bare chassis out to pasture for a little while.

What a ride!!!

Be sure to look for updates on the 'Shop Truck' thread. We are currently back at it about half throttle trying keep the little fellers happy.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:48 PM   #876
Bodacious

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I've been after both my kids to get some babies coming. So, I got the best early birthday present a dad could ask for.

My Baby - Sendvid
He's here Lincoln David Rush 5 lb 6 oz 20 and 1/2 inches tall

Old 08-27-2017, 01:55 PM   #877
Meyers Farms

Name: Meyers Farms
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
He's here Lincoln David Rush 5 lb 6 oz 20 and 1/2 inches tall
Congrats on the addition! I'm sure being a grandpa is now the most important thing in your life. Enjoy it!

Old 08-28-2017, 01:58 AM   #878
Bodacious

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I'm sure being a grandpa is now the most important thing in your life
, good guess, .

Old 09-02-2017, 08:09 PM   #879
Bodacious

Member`s Gallery
Hey all,

Little fella is having a hard time keeping his core temp up. He was a bit pre mature. Up at WVU getting poked and prodded all day today. If ya get a minute, you might throw one up at the big man for him.

Thanks,

Arch

Old 09-02-2017, 10:38 PM   #880
J-Pipes

Member`s Gallery
Done, we go in the morning for our second to get cut out. Definitely nerve racking.

Closed Thread