Bought a new truck......again.

i was shocked at how smokey stock was with the DPF removed on my LMM bought a 4" LB7 exhaust from jegs and stuck it on the truck..
the other think i dont like is, how loose the stock TC. it is especially noticable been starting a large load up hill.. other than that no complaints

I can't even tolerate how schitty the mileage the mileage is with the DPF......I'm so excited to get rid of it

8anypy6e.jpg

Looks like some very large diameter exhaust pipe. Haha

That's not the downpipe, its the 4" pipe that connects to the downpipe under the truck and goes into the 5"

I did the DSP5, tunes are optimized stock, heavy tow, light tow, DD, and performance 120

Whew! Was worried I'd read, "optim stock, tow, 90hp perf, smoke, lope".

:hehe: j/k I know Rob and you wouldn't do that kind of thing.

I did the DSP5, tunes are optimized stock, heavy tow, light tow, DD, and performance 120

I like your list. Did Rob give you a break down between tunes? I just like wondering what I woulda got If'n I was in your shoes lol

The 5" exhaust sounds freaking awesome. Lined up with my buddy's LML running a mini max and whipped his ass lol

Your buddy's lml would whoop your ass with a different tune :D maybe you should tell him to stop by

Back