My Twins with Pusher Cross Air

I put a Garrett Stage 3 BB on my '98.5 (GT3788R) which I was advised not to do without a cam, but with the Pusher X-air setup it spools well and doesn't surge. Some pics in my Photobucket album [ame="http://m113.photobucket.com/albums/VMac822/My%20Trucks/98%2024V%20Club%20Cab/?sa=true"]Mobile Photobucket[/ame]

I really don't know why there would be a better chance of a boost leak with the cross air then there would be anywhere else in the system. I push 70 pounds of boost through mine and have zero leaks. It's really no secret on how to make one up, but since I don't have much in the way of fab skill or spare time I'm glad some one else did it so I can take advantage of it.

I really don't know why there would be a better chance of a boost leak with the cross air then there would be anywhere else in the system. I push 70 pounds of boost through mine and have zero leaks. It's really no secret on how to make one up, but since I don't have much in the way of fab skill or spare time I'm glad some one else did it so I can take advantage of it.

Any extra connection is a chance for a boost leak.

yes, the difference can be felt!

not so much with the P&P, compount turbos & aftermarket cam

I see what you did there...
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

LOL

Speaking generally:
Meh, give the guy a break. He just mentioned the Pusher thing and is excited about his new setup. He's got enough other stuff on there that would have many people envious.

Big deal, you don't like the intake setup. He's not crediting it for immense HP gains. Just something he added. Sure, its not as good as a milled intake, but if it holds together at the joints it can't be any worse than a stock intake horn. FWIW...

OP, Nice job on the install. I like the red...

Back