? about NADM membership?

NEsmoker

I signed up for a membership a couple weeks ago, But still havent recieved anthing but the confirmation email. Any one know how long they take? And what will i do at the east caost nationals if it doesnt show up? I sent a message on the nadm site so hopefully someone can help me out.

Last year when you paid in July, you got the membership papers in January 09. The best bet would be to call Dunbar since it's this close to the event.

Last year when you paid in July, you got the membership papers in January 09. The best bet would be to call Dunbar since it's this close to the event.
I sent my check a few months back and haven't herd anything. So I guess in a few more I may get something.
Billy

I didn't even see this thread til today. Sorry for the trouble.

Membership questions, problems, please email Carrie, nadmgirl@hotmail.com , with your contact info, and any email receipt the website may have sent you.

Dave wouldn't have been the one to have received your check anyway. I'm sure they got it and if you go to race, your name will be on the list they have of members.

NADM will still be in full effect only with Chuck doing the racing side of things now. Dave said he will be a part of and at the Reynolds race

don't know his last name. He's been helping NADM from their beginning. He pretty much ran the drag race show in PA with Dave hanging in the background. Did a fine job there and I'm sure Dave feels he'll make a good replacement

Yes, New Era Chuck. He ran Numidia race with Daves help.

Big shoes to fill for a sled pulling flagger...fingers crossed:hehe:

Yes, New Era Chuck. He ran Numidia race with Daves help.

Big shoes to fill for a sled pulling flagger...fingers crossed:hehe:

You still upset that you lost your best flagger?:hehe:

Here is some contact info for the racers. I will also put it in daves thread.

Chuck Rucker
(740) 819-0457
crucker@neweradiesel.com

If you have any questions feel free to call or email me.

Back