Congratulations

syrupdawg

GA Diesel Mafia
I just wanted to give a shoutout to Phil "The Thrill" Taylor. He did some damn good driving yesterday to win the final 2 rounds of the TS Outlaw event. The new truck was named the " Honey Badger" Thursday night standing in the parking lot. Looks like Phil hasn't lost his lucky horseshoe yet!

Congrats to Micah Sullivan on 2nd. He was doing his best to catch Phil in that final! Was one of the best side by side pro street finals ever in my opinion!

Also want to give a congrats to Joe Barfield on his 3rd place in 12.0.

Thank you Dennis for not cancelling the event when the idiot hit the light pole. Everybody was pretty upset but im glad we got to finish.

Had a great time so far and can't wait for the pulls tonight!

Thanks everyone. It was a hell of a race against one of best guys I know. Dennis had another banner event and I can't thank him enough for putting it on. Congratulations to all the winners and successful racers that were there. It was great seeing everyone and we had a blast.

No time for naps at the tree against Phil, he did his job driving! Congrats again sir!!

Congrats Phil

Do somebody have videos?

There might be video Margus, but after about 4 seconds you will see nothing if the vid was from the starting line LOL If someone has it from down track I would enjoy watching it though.

Congrats Phil on a heck of a race!! I enjoyed being on the "DPC Pitcrew" And remember when your at the top your always gone have em hatin!!!

Back